IND Playing 11 for India vs New Zealand 1st T20I; Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips For IND vs NZ Dream11 Team Prediction
Updated on: Jan 26, 2023 8:44 am IST
India playing 11:After whitewashing the visitors in the ODI format, India would be hoping to carry the momentum in the shortest format of the game. Their new skipper in this format Hardik Pandya has been doing a very good job, he won the series against Sri Lanka, but there were a lot of room for improvement in that series.
India playing 11 team news
- Umran Malik, Arshdeep Singh and Shivam Mavi are likely to lead the pace attack like they did against Sri Lanka.
- One of Yuzvendra Chahal or Kuldeep Yadav will play in the XI. Yuzvendra Chahal is likely to get the nod.
- Washington Sundar is expected to play at 7 for India with Deepak Hooda at 6.
- Shubman Gill is expected to continue as the opener but India could be tempted to give Prithvi Shaw a go.
- Ishan Kishan will continue to be the wicket keeper in the team.
IND playing 11
1. Prithvi Shaw/Shubman Gill
2. Ishan Kishan
3. Rahul Tripathi
4. Suryakumar Yadav
5. Hardik Pandya
6. Deepak Hooda
7. Washington Sundar
8. Shivam Mavi
9. Yuzvendra Chahal/Kuldeep Yadav
10. Umran Malik
11. Arshdeep Singh
Hardik Pandya (Captain), Suryakumar Yadav (vice-captain), Ishan Kishan (wk), Ruturaj Gaikwad, Shubman Gill, Deepak Hooda, Rahul Tripathi, Jitesh Sharma (wk), Washington Sundar, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Arshdeep Singh, Prithvi Shaw, Mukesh Kumar, Umran Malik, Shivam Mavi
India vs New Zealand Dream11 prediction
Here are the best fantasy cricket picks for the match from India
- Suryakumar Yadav is the #1 player in T20 cricket and has to be a default pick in fantasy leagues. He is in astonishing form in the recent past. .
|T20Is||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Highest score||Last 5 scores|
|45||1578||46||180||117||112*, 51, 7, 13. 111*|
- Hardik Pandya has been a vital cog with both bat and ball for India ever since he took over the captaincy.
|T20Is||Runs||Strike rate||Average||Highest score||Wickets||Best bowling figures|
- Arshdeep Singh didn’t have the best of the series against Sri Lanka but he was coming after an injury break in that series.
|T20Is||Wickets||Average||Best bowling figures||Last 5 performances||Economy rate|
|23||36||18||4/37||3/20, 0/37, 4/37, 0/29, 0/15||8.4|