IND Playing 11 for India vs Sri Lanka 2nd T20I; Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips For IND vs SL Dream11 Team Prediction
Updated on: Jan 5, 2023 7:58 am IST
India playing 11: India scripted a victory which they had no business winning it. Indian batsmen didn’t turn up and was rescued by the lower order hitting by Deepak Hooda and Axar Patel. India definitely need to recheck their batting order as Deepak Hooda isn’t good at handling pace compared to Sanju Samson but Deepak Hooda’s spin game is excellent compared to that of Sanju Samson. These 2 are batting at positions that does no good for both the team and for themselves.
India playing 11 team news
- Hardik Pandya had an injury scare in the first game but he said he is fine in the post match presentation.
- Shivam Mavi got hit in his finger while fielding but he should be alright for the 2nd match.
- Washington Sundar might get a look in the place of Yuzvendra Chahal who was awful as usual.
- If Arshdeep Singh is fit, he is likely to replace Harshal Patel in the playing 11.
- Jitesh Sharma has been added to the squad in place of Sanju Samson who has been ruled out of the T20I series due to injury.
- Rahul Tripathi will play in te XI which will be his first international game.
IND playing 11
1. Shubman Gill
2. Ishan Kishan
3. Suryakumar Yadav
4. Rahul Tripathi
5. Hardik Pandya
6. Deepak Hooda
7. Axar Patel
8. Washington Sundar/Yuzvendra Chahal
9. Harshal Patel/Arshdeep Singh
10. Shivam Mavi
11. Umran Malik
Hardik Pandya (Captain), Ishan Kishan (wk), Ruturaj Gaikwad, Shubman Gill, Suryakumar Yadav (VC), Deepak Hooda, Rahul Tripathi, Jitesh Sharma, Washington Sundar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Axar Patel, Arshdeep Singh, Harshal Patel, Umran Malik, Shivam Mavi, Mukesh Kumar
India vs Sri Lanka Dream11 prediction
Here are the best fantasy cricket picks for the match from India
- Suryakumar Yadav missed out big time in the first match but he is the best batsman in world.
|T20Is||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Highest score||Last 5 scores|
|43||1415||42||179||117||7, 13, 111*, 14, 61*|
- Axar Patel can be a safe option for vice captain in small leagues. He has improved his hitting big time and striking at almost 200 since IPL 2022.
|T20Is||Runs||Strike rate||Wickets||Average||Economy rate||Best bowling figures|
- Hardik Pandya contributed with some crucial runs with the bat and was excellent with the new ball.
|T20Is||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Highest score||Wickets||Economy rate|