IND Playing 11 for New Zealand vs India 3rd T20I; Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips For NZ vs IND Dream11 Team Prediction
Updated on: Nov 20, 2022 7:42 pm IST
India Playing 11: India demolished New Zealand in the 2nd match of the series to take an unassailable lead in the 3 match T20I series after the first game was washed away due to rain. Hardik Pandya didn’t bowl even a over in the game but instead used Deepak Hooda which was an excellent move but the decision to play him at #6 inspite of knowing his struggles against high pace has been a blunder to say the least. India are giving a long rope to Rishabh Pant and this hasn’t happened to any batsman before. He is being trusted so much to deliver but he has been a huge disappointment nonetheless.
India playing 11 team news
- India could field Umran Malik in place of Bhuvneshwar Kumar.
- The rest of the lineup is expected to remain the same for them.
- They would like to promote Deepak Hooda up the order who is being wasted down the order.
IND playing 11
1. Ishan Kishan
2. Rishabh Pant
3. Suryakumar Yadav
4. Shreyas Iyer
5. Deepak Hooda
6. Hardik Pandya
7. Washington Sundar
8. Bhuvneshwar Kumar/Umran Malik
9. Yuzvendra Chahal
10. Arshdeep Singh
11. Mohammed Siraj
Hardik Pandya, Rishabh Pant, Shubman Gill, Ishan Kishan, Deepak Hooda, Surya Kumar Yadav, Shreyas Iyer, Sanju Samson, W Sundar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Arshdeep Singh, Mohammed Siraj, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Umran Malik, Harshal Patel, Kuldeep Yadav
New Zealand vs India Dream11 prediction
Here are the best fantasy cricket picks for the match from IND
- Deepak Hooda bowled really well and picked huge points in the fantasy league with 4 wickets in the game.
|T20Is||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Highest score||Wickets|
- Yuzvendra Chahal picked up the most important batsman from NZ in the 2nd match and was the significant bowler for India.
|T20Is||Wickets||Average||Economy rate||Best bowling figures|
- Suryakumar Yadav is in the form of his life. He must be a default option for captain in grand and small leagues.
|T20Is||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Best score|