IND vs BAN Dream 11 Prediction, 2nd Test BAN Playing 11, IND Playing 11 Bangladesh vs India Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Dec 22, 2022 8:41 am IST
IND vs BAN Dream 11 Prediction: Bangladesh will be playing India in the second and final Test match at the Shere Bangla National Stadium in Dhaka starting from 22 December, 2022 (Thursday). India defeated Bangladesh by a comprehensive margin of 188 runs in the opening Test match against Bangladesh to take a 1-0 lead in the two-match Test series. On the other hand, Bangladesh will be looking forward to make a strong comeback to level the series with an improved performance both in the batting as well as bowling departments.
IND vs BAN Dream 11 Prediction for Today Match
2nd Test, Bangladesh vs India
Bangladesh vs India Test
22 December 2022 @ 9 AM IST
Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka
Where to Watch Bangladesh vs India Live on TV and Live Streaming?
Watch Bangladesh vs India 2nd Test Live on Sony Sports Network and Sony LIV app.
Bangladesh vs India Pitch Report
The wicket at the Shere Bangla National Stadium is expected to offer a batting-friendly track that will not have much of help for the pace bowlers except for the first few overs. Both the Bangladesh and Indian batsmen will enjoy batting on this flat deck but the spinners are expected to come into play from Day 3 onwards. Rain gods won’t play a spoilsport on each of the five days. It will be a good option to pick more of batsmen from India and Bangladesh from the fantasy cricket point of view.
Team Form Guide:
BAN (recent last): L L L L D
IND (recent last): W L W W L
BAN Playing 11
1. Zakir Hasan
2. Najmul Hossain Shanto
3. Liton Das
4. Shakib Al Hasan (C)
5. Mominul Haque
6. Mushfiqur Rahim
7. Nurul Hasan
8. Mehidy Hasan Miraz
9. Taijul Islam
10. Taskin Ahmed
11. Khaled Ahmed
- Shakib Al Hasan captain the team.
- Nurul Hasan will be the wicket-keeper.
- The likes of Zakir Hasan, Nazmul Shanto, Liton Das, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim and Mominul Haque will once again be expected to do the major run-scoring part in the batting department.
- The likes of Taijul Islam, Khaled Ahmed, Taskin Ahmed and Mehidy Hasan will have to put up a consistent show with the ball.
IND Playing 11
1. KL Rahul (C)
2. Shubman Gill
3. Cheteshwar Pujara
4. Virat Kohli
5. Shreyas Iyer
6. Rishabh Pant (wk)
7. Ravichandran Ashwin
8. Axar Patel
9. Jaydev Unadkat
10. Umesh Yadav
11. Mohammed Siraj
- Rohit Sharma will not be available for this Test match due to an injured thumb.
- KL Rahul will be the captain.
- Rishabh Pant will do n the wicket-keeping gloves.
- They will once again depend a lot upon the likes of KL Rahul, Shubman Gill, Cheteshwar Pujara, Virat Kohli, Shreyas Iyer and Rishabh Pant to play a significant role with the bat.
- The likes of Umesh Yadav, Mohammed Siraj, Jaydev Unadkat, Ravichandran Ashwin and Axar Patel will be their crucial wicket-taking bowlers.
Who will score most runs in BAN vs IND 2nd Test?
India’s Virat Kohli will once again be a key player to watch out for in this India vs Bangladesh 2nd Test match. Virat Kohli has notched up more than 8000 runs from as many as 103 Tests at an average of nearly 50.
|103||8094||49.35||28/27||19* & 1, 11 & 20, 23 & 13, 45, 79 & 29|
Who will pick most wickets in BAN vs IND 2nd Test?
For India, senior off-spinner Ravichandran Ashwin has been an important wicket-taker in the longest format of the game. Ravi Ashwin has claimed a total of 443 Test wickets from 87 matches at an excellent average of 24.32 that includes as many as 30 five-wicket hauls and 23 four-wicket hauls.
|87||443||24.32||2989||58 & 1/75, 2/30 & 4/55, 61 & 2/49, 4/47, 2 & 0/51|
Who will be the X-factor in BAN vs IND 2nd Test?
Bangladesh’s all-rounder Mehidy Hasan Miraz will be high on confidence after some memorable performances during the ODI series against India. Mehidy has taken a total of 140 wickets from as many as 36 Test matches at an average of less than 35.
|36||140||1127||3/1||4/112 & 1/82, 25 & 13, 3/91 & 9, 4, 4/59, 1/85 & 2/34|
Who will win Bangladesh vs India Today match?
- The Bangladesh team have witnessed as many as 4 back-to-back Test losses in the recent while.
- India have managed to win 3 out of their last 5 Test matches so far this season.
- In the most recent Test match between these two teams, India defeated Bangladesh by 188 runs.
According to the Bangladesh vs India today match prediction, India are the favourites to win this match.
BAN vs IND Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Rishabh Pant, Liton Das
BATTERS: Shubman Gill, Virat Kohli, Cheteshwar Pujara
ALL-ROUNDERS: Shakib Al Hasan, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Ravichandran Ashwin
BOWLERS: Mohammed Siraj, Taijul Islam, Taskin Ahmed
Who should be the captain of your BAN vs IND Fantasy Team?
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Virat Kohli, Shakib Al Hasan.
For Grand League: Ravichandran Ashwin, Mehidy Hasan.