IND vs BAN Dream11 Prediction: ICC ODI Cricket World Cup 2023 Match 17 Playing 11, Pitch Report, Fantasy Cricket Tips for India vs Bangladesh Dream11 Team
Updated on: Oct 19, 2023 10:50 am IST
IND vs BAN Dream11 Prediction: India will go toe-toe against Bangladesh in the 17th match of the ICC ODI World Cup 2023 on Thursday. The match will be played at the Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium in Pune at 2:00 PM IST.
India vs Bangladesh – 17th match of ICC ODI Cricket World Cup 2023
19th October, 2:00 PM IST
Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune
IND vs BAN ODI World Cup 2023 Preview
India have put their best foot forward as they are on a rampage at the moment. They sit at the top of the points table with three wins in three matches. The Men in Blue defeated Australia and Afghanistan in their first two matches, respectively. Then, they defeated Pakistan by 7 wickets in their last match.
On the other hand, Bangladesh are 6th in the points table with one win and two losses after their three games. They began their campaign with a win over Afghanistan but lost the next two matches against England and New Zealand, respectively. They lost their last match to the Kiwis by 8 wickets.
India – W W W L W
Bangladesh – L L W L L
Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium Pitch Report
It is a belter of surface and the bowlers will struggle to contain the batters here. Furthermore, the boundaries are on the shorter side alongside a quick outfield. One could expect another high-scoring encounter here.
Last result at the venue
- India (329/10 in 48.2 overs) defeated England (322/9 in 50 overs) by 7 runs – 28 March 2021
IND Playing 11
- Shubman Gill
- Rohit Sharma (C)
- Virat Kohli
- Shreyas Iyer
- KL Rahul (WK)
- Hardik Pandya
- Ravindra Jadeja
- Shardul Thakur
- Kuldeep Yadav
- Jasprit Bumrah
- Mohammed Siraj
India Team News
- India have a fully fit squad at their disposal.
- No changes are expected in their playing XI.
IND Key Players
Rohit Sharma’s Stats in ODIs
|Last 5 innings in ODI||Runs against Bangladesh in ODI||ODI Batting Average in India||ODI Scores at the Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium||Captain or Vice-captain choice|
|86, 131, 0, 81, DNB||738 runs in 16 matches||58.98||37, 25, 28, 8, 7||✅|
KL Rahul’s Stats in ODIs
|Last 5 innings in ODI||Runs against Bangladesh in ODI||ODI Batting Average in India||ODI performances at the Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium||Captain or Vice-captain choice|
|19*, DNB, 97*, 26, 52||191 runs in 5 matches||57.10||7, 108, 62*, 8||❌|
BAN Playing XI
- Litton Das
- Tanzid Hasan
- Najmul Hossain Shanto
- Mehidy Hasan Miraz
- Shakib Al Hasan (C)/Mahedi Hasan
- Mushfiqur Rahim (WK)
- Towhid Hridoy
- Taskin Ahmed
- Shoriful Islam
- Mustafizur Rahman
Bangladesh Team News
- Bangladesh skipper Shakib Al Hasan is struggling with a left quadriceps niggle. However, he is a key player and he is likely to push himself to play.
- If Shakib Al Hasan misses, Mahedi Hasan could come into the playing XI.
BAN Key Players
Najmul Hossain Shanto’s Stats in ODIs
|Last 5 Performances in ODI||Runs against India in ODI||ODI Batting Average in India||ODI Scores at the Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium||Captain or Vice-captain choice|
|7, 0, 59*, 76, 104||28 runs in 3 matches||33.00||N/A||✅|
Mushfiqur Rahim’s Stats in ODIs
|Last 5 innings in ODI||Runs against India in ODI||ODI Batting Average in India||ODI performances at the Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium||Captain or Vice-captain choice|
|66, 51, 2*, 18, 29||665 runs in 25 matches||59.50||N/A||❌|
Who will win IND vs BAN ODI World Cup 2023 match?
- India are on a three-match winning run and also won four of their last five matches.
- Bangladesh have lost four of their last five matches, including two losses in their last two matches.
- India have won two and Bangladesh have won three in the last five meeting between the two sides.
- However, India are a team in form and they are destroying their opposition for fun at the moment.
As per our prediction, India are expected to win this game.
IND vs BAN Dream11 Prediction
Wicket-keepers: M Rahim
Batsmen: R Sharma, V Kohli, S Gill, N Hossain Shanto
All-rounder: S Al Hasan, H Pandya, M Hasan Miraz
Bowlers: J Bumrah, M Siraj, K Yadav
Who are Best Captain Options for IND vs BAN Dream11 Team
For Small League, Head to Head contest: Rohit Sharma and Virat Kohli are the best captaincy options in this game.
For Grand League, Mega Contest: Shubman Gill and Mehidy Hasan Miraz could be the game changers in the GLs.
What are IND vs BAN Fantasy Tips?
- It is a batting surface, hence, make Indian openers captain and vice-captain together in one of your GL teams.
- If India bat first, they are likely to put up a big score on the board and Bangladesh might crumble chasing the big score. Hence, pick both Indian pacers in the SL team.
Never miss an update, visit Google News & FOLLOW US.