IND vs NZ Dream 11 Prediction, IND Playing 11, NZ Playing 11 3rd ODI India vs New Zealand Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Jan 24, 2023 1:37 pm IST
IND vs NZ Dream 11 Prediction: The third and final ODI match between hosts India and New Zealand is scheduled to be played on 24 January, 2023 (Tuesday) at the Holkar Cricket Stadium in Indore. The Men in Blue have already sealed the three-match ODI series in their favour after having registered a comprehensive 8-wicket victory in the second ODI against New Zealand. India also won the opening game by a margin of 12 runs. On the other hand, it will be really important for New Zealand to make a strong comeback and pick up their first win of this India tour.
IND vs NZ Dream 11 Prediction for Today Match
3rd ODI, India vs New Zealand
India vs New Zealand ODI
24 January, 2023 @ 1:30 PM IST
Holkar Cricket Stadium, Indore
Where to Watch India vs New Zealand Live on TV and Live Streaming?
Watch India vs New Zealand 3rd ODI Live on Star Sports Network and Disney+ HotStar app.
India vs New Zealand Pitch Report
This pitch and conditions at the Holkar Cricket Stadium will once again favour the batsmen to a great extent during the entire 50-overs match. There will be some assistance for the fast bowlers with a little grass expected to be on the surface and the ball might tend to swing a bit more under the lights. It will once again difficult for the spinners from both India and New Zealand. However, the dew factor will be a major concern and this will favour the team batting second.
Team Form Guide:
IND (recent last): W W W W W
NZ (recent last): L L W W L
IND Playing 11
1. Rohit Sharma (C)
2. Shubman Gill
3. Virat Kohli
4. Ishan Kishan (wk)
5. Suryakumar Yadav
6. Hardik Pandya
7. Washington Sundar
8. Shardul Thakur
9. Kuldeep Yadav
10. Umran Malik
11. Yuzvendra Chahal
- Shreyas Iyer will be unavailable for the entire three-match ODI series due to back injury.
- Rohit Sharma will be the captain.
- Ishan Kishan will don the wicket-keeping gloves.
- The likes of Shubman Gill, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav and Ishan Kishan will once again be expected to do the major run-scoring part in the batting department.
- The likes of Kuldeep Yadav, Shardul Thakur, Yuzvendra Chahal and Umran Malik will form an important part of the bowling contingent.
NZ Playing 11
1. Finn Allen
2. Devon Conway
3. Henry Nicholls
4. Daryl Mitchell
5. Tom Latham (C & wk)
6. Glenn Phillips
7. Michael Bracewell
8. Mitchell Santner
9. Jacob Duffy
10. Lockie Ferguson
11. Blair Tickner
- All the players are available for selection and there are no injury issues in the New Zealand camp.
- Tom Latham will captain the side and also be the wicket-keeper.
- They will once again bank upon the likes of Devon Conway, Finn Allen, Tom Latham, Henry Nicholls, Daryl Mitchell and Glenn Phillips to do well with the bat.
- The likes of Lockie Ferguson, Michael Bracewell, Mitchell Santner and Blair Tickner will be their crucial wicket-taking bowlers.
Who will score most runs in IND vs NZ 3rd ODI?
For India, Shubman Gill has looked in a staggering form during the last few ODI matches in the recent while. Shubman smashed a beautiful double hundred against New Zealand in the first ODI.
|20||1142||71.38||5/3||40, 208, 116, 21, 70|
Who will pick most wickets in IND vs NZ 3rd ODI?
India’s chinaman bowler Kuldeep Yadav has surely bowled really well during the last few ODI matches in the recent while. Kuldeep has picked up a total of 8 wickets in his last 4 ODI matches for India.
|78||127||5.18||27.60||1/29, 2/43, 2/16, 3/51|
Who will be the X-factor in IND vs NZ 3rd ODI?
New Zealand Michael Bracewell has performed amazingly well with the bat so far in this ongoing India tour. Bracewell scored a record-breaking knock 140 runs against India in the first ODI.
|18||484||44||14||22, 140, 8 & 1/44, 7 & 1/29, 43|
Who will win India vs New Zealand Today match?
- The Indian team have witnessed a total of 5 back-to-back ODI victories in the recent while.
- New Zealand have managed to win 2 out of their last 5 ODI matches this season so far.
- During the previous ODI game between these two sides, India defeated New Zealand by a margin of 8 wickets.
According to the India vs New Zealand today match prediction, India are the favourites to win this match.
IND vs NZ Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Ishan Kishan, Tom Latham
BATTERS: Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma, Devon Conway, Shubman Gill, Glenn Phillips
ALL-ROUNDERS: Mitchell Santner, Michael Bracewell
BOWLERS: Umran Malik, Kuldeep Yadav
Who should be the captain of your IND vs NZ Fantasy Team?
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Virat Kohli, Tom Latham
For Grand League: Shubman Gill, Devon Conway.