IND vs PAK Dream11 Prediction: 12th Match ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup 2023 Playing 11, Pitch Report, Fantasy Cricket Tips for India vs Pakistan Dream11 Team
Updated on: Oct 13, 2023 8:49 pm IST
Match 12 of the ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup 2023 will be played at the Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad 14th October 2023 at 2:00 PM IST. Here’s the IND vs PAK Dream11 Prediction to make your fantasy team.
India vs Pakistan, Match 12 of the Men’s Cricket World Cup 2023
14th October, 2:00 PM IST
Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad
India – W W L W W
Pakistan – W W L L W
India vs Pakistan Match Preview
The 12th ODI of the ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup 2023 will see India and Pakistan locking horns at Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad on October 14th, starting at 2:00 PM IST. Both teams are unbeaten in the tournament so far and aim to maintain their momentum.
In the last 5 matches, India has won 4, giving them a slight advantage over Pakistan. Pakistan, on the other hand, have won 3 out of their last five games. Pakistan’s batting hopes rely on Mohammad Rizwan, boasting an average of over 80 in the last 10 games, and Babar Azam, who has scored 335 runs in the last 10 matches. Key bowlers for Pakistan include Haris Rauf and Shaheen Afridi.
India will rely on experienced players like Virat Kohli and Rohit Sharma, especially Kohli, who has an average of over 55 against Pakistan and a top score of 183. The clash promises an exciting encounter between these arch-rivals in World cricket.
Narendra Modi Stadium Ahmedabad Pitch Report
- The Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad typically offers a good batting pitch, but it can be challenging for batters in the early overs due to initial swing and bounce.
- Of the 28 ODIs hosted here, 16 matches were won by teams batting first, while 12 matches were won by teams bowling first.
- The average first innings score is 235 while the average second innings score is 203.
- The highest total recorded here was 365/2 by South Africa against India, while the lowest was 85/10 by Zimbabwe against West Indies.
- The highest successful chase was 325/5 by India against the West Indies, and the lowest score successfully defended was 196/10 by the West Indies against India.
Last result at the venue
The last ODI between at the venue was played between England and New Zealand. New Zealand (283/1) defeated England (282/9) by 9 wickets and 82 balls to spare.
IND Playing 11
- Rohit Sharma
- Ishan Kishan/Shubman Gill
- Virat Kohli
- Shreyas Iyer
- KL Rahul
- Hardik Pandya
- Ravindra Jadeja
- Ravichandran Ashwin/Shardul Thakur/Mohammad Shami
- Kuldeep Singh
- Jasprit Bumrah
- Mohammad Siraj
India Team News
- “Shubman Gill is 99% available” is the update from Rohit Sharma.
- One of Ravichandran Aswhin, Shardul Thakur or Mohammad Shami will play.
IND Key Players
Virat Kohli Stats
Virat Kohli vs Paksitan in ODI:
Kuldeep Yadav Stats in ODI
Kuldeep Yadav boasts a brilliant record against Pakistan, with 10 wickets in just 4 innings. He may strike some crucial wickets in testing times.
|Innings||Wickets||Average||Best||Last 5 ODI Performances||Record against Pakistan||Captain or Vice captain choice|
|89||155||25.65||6/25||1/40, 2/42, 2/48, 0/1, 4/43||Innings: 4
PAK Playing 11
- Abdullah Shafique
- Babar Azam (c)
- Mohammad Rizwan
- Saud Shakeel
- Iftikhar Ahmed
- Shadab Khan
- Mohammad Nawaz
- Hasan Ali
- Shaheen Khan Afridi
- Haris Rauf
Pakistan Team News
- No major changes are expected in playing 11.
PAK Key Players
Mohammad Rizwan Stats in ODI
Mohammad Rizwan boasts an impressive record in the last 10 matches, accumulating 484 runs at an outstanding average of 80.67 and a striking strike rate of 94.71. His consistency and ability to score runs, and finish the match make him a significant asset in matches against India.
Last 5 ODI innings: 131*, 68, 86*, 2, 63*
Haris Rauf Stats in ODI
Haris Rauf is in lethal form lately. Looking at the last 8 games he’s played, he picks up 19 wickets with a stunning economy rate of 5.11, showcasing his lethal pace and precision. He’s emerging as a true bowling maestro and a pride for Pakistan at the moment.
|Innings||Wickets||Average||Best||Last 5 ODI Performances||Record against India||Captain or Vice captain choice|
|30||58||24.06||5/18||2/64, 3/43, 0/27, 4/19, 3/58||Innings: 2
Who will win India vs Pakistan World Cup 2023 match?
Pakistan continues to grapple with the jinx of never defeating India in an ICC World Cup match, having lost all seven previous encounters. India seeks to extend this streak to eight, while Pakistan hopes to break free from this World Cup curse. India holds the upper hand with its well-rounded team, strong bench depth, and a confidence boost.
Recent head-to-head statistics also favor the hosts, with four wins in their last five matches, one of which ended in a tie. The anticipation for this rivalry clash in the cricketing world remains sky-high, with both sides aiming for victory.
IND vs PAK Dream11 Prediction
Wicket-keepers: KL Rahul, M Rizwan
Batsmen: R Sharma, V Kohli, B Azam, A Shafique
All-rounder: R Jadeja
Bowlers: J Bumrah, S Afridi, H Rauf, K Yadav
Who are Best Captain Options for IND VS PAK Dream11 Team
For Small League, Head to Head contest: K Yadav, V Kohli
For Grand League, Mega Contest: A Shafique, R Sharma
What are IND VS PAK Fantasy Tips?
- In the games between arch-rivals like India and Pakistan, passion is above form.
- While Virat Kohli and Ravindra Jadeja can rise for India, Mohammad Rizwan and Shaheen Afridi are great bets against India.
- Abdullah Shafique has shown some promise in the last game. He can prove to be the dark horse in this crucial game.
- If Mohammad Shami plays, he can perform well too.
- It is expected to be a high-scoring game from both sides, so pick players who can play long innings like Virat and of course Babar Azam.
Where to watch IND vs PAK Live?
The exciting encounter will be telecast live on the Star Sports Network. Also, the live streaming of the same will be available on the Disney+Hotstar app and website.
Never miss an update, visit Google News & FOLLOW US.