IND vs PAK Dream11 Prediction Asia Cup 2022 Live Score, Pitch Report, Player Stats, India vs Pakistan Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Sep 3, 2022 7:16 pm IST
IND vs PAK Dream11 Prediction: It’s time for Indo-Pak 2.0 in Asia Cup 2022 and once again this epic clash will take place on a Super Sunday. Pakistan mustered Hong Kong in the final group game by 155 runs and have earned the right to challenge India for the second time in this competition.
India, on the other hand, topped Group A after beating Pakistan and Hong Kong and made it to the Super 4 undefeated. With Pakistan’s superlative win against Hong Kong and India’s undefeated run so far in the competition will make this epic clash even more grand. Who will have the last laugh on Sunday night? We will have to wait and see.
IND vs PAK Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
Fixture Name: Super 4 Match 2, India vs Pakistan
Competition: Asia Cup 2022
Date: 4th September, 2022
Time: 7:30 PM IST
Ground: Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai
Watch IND vs PAK Live Score
Watch India vs Pakistan Live on Disney+ Hotstar and Star Sports 1 (HD), Star Sports 3 (HD).
Last result at the venue
Bangladesh (183/7 in 20 overs) lost to Sri Lanka (184/8 from 19.2 overs) by 2 wickets.
India vs Pakistan Pitch Report
Once again big boundaries and a tricky wicket is expected in Dubai. The pacers will generate ample bounce and the ball will hurry onto the batters. Chasing once again will be easy compared to setting a target.
Team Form Guide:
IND (recent last): L W W W W
PAK (recent last): W W W L W
IND Playing 11
Related: Most Runs in T20 for India in 2022
- Ravindra Jadeja has been ruled out of the Asia Cup 2022 due to injury.
- Axar Patel who was in standby has been named as Jadeja’s replacement.
- Hardik Pandya who missed the last game against Hong Kong will replaced Jadeja in the eleven.
- No other changes are expected.
Virat Kohli Stats in T20Is
Virat Kohli has already given signs of his vintage side. A crucial 35 against Pakistan followed by an unbeaten fifty against Hong Kong means the master is returning to his happy place.
|101||3402||94*||50.78||346 runs from 8 matches at an avg of 76.81|
Bhuvneshwar Kumar Stats in T20Is
Bhuvneshwar Kumar ended with 4 wickets in the last meeting against Pakistan. He scalped the big fish Babar Azam cheaply for 10 runs. He will once again handle the new ball for India.
|74||78||6.9||5/24||9 wickets from 5 matches|
PAK Playing 11
Related: Asia Cup 2022 – Predicted Playing 11
- Pakistan will be looking to field in the eleven that helped them topple Hong Kong with relative ease in the last match.
- No changes are expected for Pakistan in this match.
Mohammad Rizwan Stats in T20Is
Pakistan’s vice-captain will be looking to hit a second 50 on the trot. He scored a fighting 42 in the last meeting against India.
|58||1783||52.44||128.36||122 runs from 2 innings|
Shadab Khan Stats in T20Is
Shadab Khan is coming off a 4-fer in the last game. He broke the batting core of Hong Kong and must be looking for something similar against Pakistan.
Who will win India vs Pakistan today match?
- A lot depends on the toss. Team winning the toss will look to chase and chasing team is expected to win this encounter.
- Both teams are coming off a brilliant win over Hing Kong in their previous matches, and we are slightly in favor of India to win this one.
- According to the India vs Pakistan today match prediction, India are the favourites to win this match.
IND vs PAK Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Mohammed Rizwan
BATTERS: Babar Azam, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav
ALL-ROUNDERS: Hardik Pandya, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Nawaz
BOWLERS: Arshdeep Singh, Shahnawaz Dahani, Naseem Shah, Bhuvneshwar Kumar
Related: Who will win Asia Cup 2022?
IND vs PAK Dream11 Prediction Captain & Vice Captain Choices
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav
For Grand League: Mohammad Rizwan, Hardik Pandya, Naseem Shah
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips