IND vs SA Dream11 Match Prediction | South Africa tour of India, 2019| Fantasy Team, Team News
Updated on: Sep 17, 2019 12:24 pm IST
IND vs SA Dream11 Preview:
Host India would welcome South Africa for a three-match T20 international series and the first of the three T20s will be played at the Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium in Dharamsala.
South Africa will be playing their first bilateral series after the World Cup tournament and this edition again has been a disaster for the Proteas who even failed to make it past the group stages. Not only this, they have four wins, a tie and a loss from the six T20 internationals they have played this year.
India, on the other hand, have been busy even after the World Cup. Recently they were on a month-long tour of the West Indies and the USA which began last month. India came out with a 100% success rate in the series with defeating Windies in two tests, three ODIs and as many T20Is.
The match is set to begin at 7:00 PM IST.
IND vs SA, 1st T20, South Africa tour of India, 2019
Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium, Dharamsala
15th Sept 2019, 7:00 PM IST
The last T20 played at this venue was between India and New Zealand back in 2016. The pitch offers an equal balance to the batsmen and the bowlers and same is expected to happen here.
The weather forecast says a good chance of showers accompanied by thunderstorms on Sunday evening.
Team Form in Last Five Matches
IND: W, W, W, L, L
SA: W, W, T, L ,W
IND vs SA Head to Head Stats
Matches Played: 13
India Won: 8
South Africa Won: 5
IND vs SA Fantasy Team News:
India Team News:
- There are lot of big names missing from the squad.
- Prime Bowlers like Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jasprit Bumrah, Kuldeep Yadav and Yuzvendra Chahal have all been rested for this IND vs SA T20 series.
- Navdeep Saini, Deepak Chahar, Rahul Chahar, Washington Sundar and Khaleel Ahmed comes in to fill their shoes.
- All-Rounder Hardik Pandya has returned and will join his brother Krunal in the Squad.
- MS Dhoni is still unavailable for India.
- Rohit Sharma and Shikhar Dhawan will open the innings for India, followed by V Kohli, R Pant.
- Shreyas Iyer, Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja will take care of the middle order.
- While the bowling department will be taken cared by Washington Sundar, Deepak Chahar, Navdeep Saini, K Khaleel Ahmed
South Africa News:
- Faf du Plessis has been left out from their 14-man T20I squad and Q de Kock has been given the captain band.
- Three uncapped players – Bjorn Fortuin, Anrich Nortje, and Temba Bavuma have been roped in by African management.
- JJ Smuts has been ruled out of the series after failing to pass a fitness test. He will be replaced by all-rounder G Linde.
- Q de Kock and Reeza Hendricks will open the innings for South Africa, followed by R van der Dussen.
- Temba Bavuma, David Miller, Andile Phehlukwayo will be responsible in the middle order.
Kagiso Rabada, Junior Dala, Beuran Hendricks, Tabraiz Shamsi are there to hold the bowling department.
India: Virat Kohli (C), Rohit Sharma (vc), Shikhar Dhawan, K.L. Rahul, Shreyas Iyer, Manish Pandey, Rishabh Pant (wicket-keeper), Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Krunal Pandya, Washington Sundar, Rahul Chahar, Khaleel Ahmed, Deepak Chahar and Navdeep Saini.
South Africa: Quinton de Kock (C), Rassie van der Dussen (vc), Temba Bavuma, Junior Dala, Bjorn Fortuin, Beuran Hendricks, Reeza Hendricks, David Miller, Anrich Nortje, Andile Phehlukwayo, Dwaine Pretorius, Kagiso Rabada, Tabraiz Shamsi, George Linde.
IND vs SA Probable Playing11:
Ravindra Jadeja, Washington Sundar, Deepak Chahar, Navdeep Saini, K Khaleel Ahmed, Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli (c), Rishabh Pant (wk), Shreyas Iyer, Hardik Pandya
David Miller, Andile Phehlukwayo, Dwaine Pretorius, Kagiso Rabada, Junior Dala, Beuran Hendricks, Tabraiz Shamsi,Quinton de Kock (c/wk), Reeza Hendricks, Rassie van der Dussen, Temba Bavuma
- IND vs SA Dream11 Team Prediction:
- R Sharma has scored 2422 runs which include 4 hundred and 17 fifties in T20 cricket. You remember, Rohit had slammed 106 off just 66 balls in the T20I against South Africa at this ground in 2015.
- Virat Kohli has been standing alone for this side. He is the leading run-scorer for India in this format with 21 half-centuries. His average in the T20 format is 49.4. Don’t miss him out.
- N Saini has been impressive in the shortest format. He was the best bowler against the West Indies with five wickets and an economy rate of 7.09.
- Reeza Hendricks was seen hitting back to back the fifties while playing for South Africa A against India A. He is in super form and was the highest run-getter in the home T20I series against Sri Lanka earlier this year.
- K Rabada is a key African bowler and has bagged 25 wickets in the 19 matches he has played in the format.
- Q de Kock is one of the leading run-scorer for Africa in this format. I hope you remember his hitting a half-century against Australia in the World Cup.