IND vs SA Dream11 Team Prediction, 3rd T20
India vs South Africa Match Preview:
India will take on South Africa in the 3rd and Final T20 on Sunday. After defeating the Proteas in a brilliant run-chase, led by captain Virat Kohli, India would like to seal another T20 series. Although the South Africans started on a bright note, their finishers let them down and could not take them to a winning total.
With the T20 World Cup next year in mind, both teams could try a different combination in the match to test their bench strength.
Match: India vs South Africa, 3rd T20 South Africa Tour of India, 2019
Date: Sunday, 22nd September 2019
Venue: M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru
Time: 7:00 PM IST
Ground Scoring Pattern:
Avg 1st inn score: 158
Avg 2nd inn score: 147
Highest Total: 202/6 (20Ov) by IND vs ENG
Lowest Total: 127/10 (16.3 Ov) by ENG vs IND
Highest Chased: 194/3 (19.4 Ov) by AUS vs IND
Lowest Defended: 146/7 (20 Ov) by IND vs BAN
The surface of Chinnaswamy traditionally is one of the best batting surfaces India has to offer. With the short boundaries and a flat surface, Chinnaswamy spells the trouble for the bowlers. Bowlers have to land the bowl in the right areas if they don’t want to go for plenty in the match. The team winning the toss would prefer to chase here.
The weather report is not so kind for the cricket fans. Rain and cricket always have been at loggerheads in Bengaluru. The Rain Gods would welcome both the teams with dark clouds, and there is a 51% chance raining her in the morning. The conditions are expected to stay overcast during the match, but the chances of heavens opening-up reduce drastically.
Team Form Guide (Most Recent First):
South Africa: LWWTL
Head to Head:
Matches Played: 15
India Won: 9
South Africa Won: 5
No Result: 1
IND vs SA Team News:
India Team News:
- No changes are expected in the Indian batting unit.
- Rahul Chahar could come in the playing 11 at the expense of Washington Sundar.
- Khaleel Ahmed could replace Navdeep Saini in the playing 11.
South Africa Team News:
- Junior Dala is likely to replace Anrich Nortje in the South African playing 11.
- The big-hitting all-rounder George Linde is also in line to get a match.
- Dwaine Pretorius could have to make way for George Linde in such a case.
IND vs SA Full Squads:
Shikhar Dhawan, K.L. Rahul, Shreyas Iyer, Manish Pandey, Virat Kohli (C), Rohit Sharma (VC), Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Rishabh Pant (wicket-keeper), Krunal Pandya, Rahul Chahar, Khaleel Ahmed, Washington Sundar, Deepak Chahar, and Navdeep Saini.
South Africa Squad:
Quinton de Kock (C), Rassie van der Dussen (VC), Bjorn Fortuin, Beuran Hendricks, Reeza Hendricks, Temba Bavuma, Junior Dala, David Miller, Anrich Nortje, Dwaine Pretorius, Kagiso Rabada, Andile Phehlukwayo, Tabraiz Shamsi, and George Linde.
IND vs SA Playing 11 (Probables):
India Playing 11:
Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli (C), Rishabh Pant(WK), Shreyas Iyer, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Rahul Chahar,/Washington Sundar, Ravindra Jadeja, Navdeep Saini, and Deepak Chahar.
South Africa Playing 11:
Reeza Hendricks, Quinton de Kock (C & WK), Temba Bavuma, Rassie van der Dussen, David Miller, Dwaine Pretorius/George Linde, Andile Phehlukwayo, Kagiso Rabada, Beuran Hendricks, Tabraiz Shamsi, and Anrich Nortje/Junior Dala.
IND vs SA Dream11 Fantasy Picks:
- Indian Captain Virat Kohli surpassed his Deputy Rohit Sharma to become the highest-scoring T20 batsman. He has scored 2441 runs in 66 T20 innings at a mind-boggling average of 50.85. Kohli also played a match-winning knock of 72 not out to take India home in the last game.
- Virat Kohli’s deputy Ro-HITMAN Sharma will be keen to surpass Kohli and take his throne back in term of most number of runs T20 internationals. He is just 7 runs behind from Kohli at 2434 runs in 89 T20 innings and Sharma also has the record number of T20 hundred (4) against his name.
- Rockstar – Hardik Pandya has maintained a prolific strike-rate of 154.16 in his T20 career. Also, he has picked up 37 wickets at a good strike rate of 25.75 in his T-20 career.
- The powerplay specialist – Deepak Chahar is emerging as a reliable new bowling option for India. He has picked up 6 wickets in just 3 innings so far at a stupendous average of 11.50 and a strike rate of 11 while maintaining the economy only 6.27
- South African Captain – Quinton de Kock 939 runs at a strike rate of over 137 in his T20 career. He also played a good knock of 52 runs in the last game against India.
- With a relatively weak middle-order, the onus to carry the South African batting will be on newcomer- Temba Bavuma. He played a solid knock of 49 runs in the last game which also was his first international T20 inning.
- David Miller is the most senior batsman in the South African line-up with an ample experience to play in Indian conditions under his belt. He has maintained a healthy strike rate of over 140 in his T20 career.
- Pace-Bowler Kagiso Rabada will spearhead the South-African bowling line-up. He has picked up 25 scalps at a strike rate of 17.6 in 20 innings.
- Chinaman spinner – Tabraiz Shamsi could be the key for the Proteas in the match. He has 11 wickets against his name in his T20 career, and he also picked up a wicket in the last game while giving away just 19 runs in 3 overs.
Disclaimer: Team Management could take late decisions depending on the match situation and team strategy. The fantasy teams we have provided at the platform is the best of our interest. Also, we form the teams based on the credit scores of the players.