IND vs SL Dream 11 Prediction, 2nd T20I IND Playing 11, SL Playing 11 India vs Sri Lanka Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Jan 5, 2023 6:45 pm IST
IND vs SL Dream 11 Prediction: Team India is ready to lock horns with Sri Lanka in the second T20I encounter on 5 January, 2023 (Thursday) at the Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium in Pune. The Men in Blue went on to snatch an impressive 2-run victory over Sri Lanka in the first T20I match in Mumbai. India now have a lead of 1-0 in the three-match T20I series. On the other hand, Sri Lanka will be aiming to make a strong comeback both with the bat and ball to level the series by winning the second game.
IND vs SL Dream 11 Prediction for Today Match
2nd T20I, India vs Sri Lanka
India vs Sri Lanka T20I
5 January, 2023 @ 7 PM IST
Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune
Where to Watch India vs Sri Lanka Live on TV and Live Streaming?
Watch India vs Sri Lanka 2nd T20I Live on Star Sports Network and Disney+ HotStar app.
India vs Sri Lanka Pitch Report
The wicket and conditions at the Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium will once again favour the batsmen to a great extent. On another batting paradise, things will difficult for both the fast bowlers and spinners but they will have to depend on consistent line and lengths. However, there will be brilliant conditions for the batters and there might be some swing on offer during the first few overs under the lights. The captain winning the toss will once again prefer to bowling first on this pitch with dew expected to come into play in the second innings.
Team Form Guide:
IND (recent last): W D W NR L
SL (recent last): L L W L L
IND Playing 11
1. Ishan Kishan (wk)
2. Shubman Gill
3. Suryakumar Yadav
4. Rahul Tripathi
5. Hardik Pandya (C)
6. Deepak Hooda
7. Axar Patel
8. Shivam Mavi
9. Arshdeep Singh
10. Umran Malik
11. Yuzvendra Chahal
- Sanju Samson will be unavailable for the remainder of the T20I series due to knee injury.
- Hardik Pandya will captain the team.
- Ishan Kishan will be the wicket-keeper.
- They will once again depend a lot on the likes of Ishan Kishan, Suryakumar Yadav, Shubman Gill, Deepak Hooda and Hardik Pandya to play a significant role with the bat.
- The likes of Axar Patel, Shivam Mavi, Yuzvendra Chahal, Umran Malik and Arshdeep Singh will form part of the bowling attack.
SL Playing 11
1. Pathum Nissanka
2. Kusal Mendis
3. Bhanuka Rajapaksa
4. Charith Asalanka
5. Dhananjaya de Silva
6. Dasun Shanaka (C)
7. Wanindu Hasaranga
8. Chamika Karunaratne
9. Maheesh Theekshana
10. Kasun Rajitha
11. Dilshan Madushanka
- All the players are available for selection and there are no injury issues for Sri Lanka.
- Dasun Shanaka will be the captain.
- Kusal Mendis will don the wicket-keeping gloves.
- The likes of Pathum Nissanka, Kusal Mendis, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Dhananjaya de Silva and Charith Asalanka will once again be expected to come good in the batting department.
- The likes of Wanindu Hasaranga, Dilshan Madushanka, Maheesh Theekshana and Chamika Karunaratne will be their important wicket-taking bowlers.
Who will score most runs in IND vs SL 2nd T20I?
India’s opener Ishan Kishan is expected to be a crucial performer for his team in this IND vs SL 2nd T20I match. Ishan has scored a total of close to 600 T20I runs from as many as 21 matches at a strike-rate of nearly of 130.
|22||626||129.07||4||37, 10, 36, 11, 8, 15, 27, 54|
Who will pick most wickets in IND vs SL 2nd T20I?
Wanindu Hasaranga has emerged as a great match-winner for Sri Lanka with the ball during his short T20I career so far. Hasaranga returned with impressive figures of 1 for 22 in the first T20I against India that included the wicket of Ishan Kishan.
|53||87||6.67||14.49||1/22, 2/23, 3/13, 1/22, 0/53, 2/25|
Who will be the X-factor in IND vs SL 2nd T20I?
India’s Suryakumar Yadav looked in a wonderful form especially in the T20I format of the game during 2022 calendar year. Suryakumar has smashed more than 1400 runs at a phenomenal strike-rate of over 180.
|43||1415||180.98||12/2||7, 13, 111*, 14, 61*, 30, 68, 51*|
Who will win India vs Sri Lanka Today match?
- India have witnessed as many as 2 victories and only a single T20I defeat in the recent while.
- Sri Lanka have managed to win just one game out of their last 5 T20I matches this season so far.
- During the last game between both these teams, India registered a 2-run victory against Sri Lanka.
- In the most recent encounter between these two sides in Pune during 2020, India defeated Sri Lanka by 78 runs.
According to the India vs Sri Lanka today match prediction, India are the favourites to win this match.
IND vs SL Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Kusal Mendis, Ishan Kishan
BATTERS: Shubman Gill, Suryakumar Yadav, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Dasun Shanaka
ALL-ROUNDERS: Hardik Pandya, Wanindu Hasaranga
BOWLERS: Maheesh Theekshana, Shivam Mavi, Arshdeep Singh
Who should be the captain of your IND vs SL Fantasy Team?
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Suryakumar Yadav, Kusal Mendis.
For Grand League: Ishan Kishan, Wanindu Hasaranga.