IND vs SL Dream 11 Prediction, IND Playing 11, SL Playing 11 2nd ODI India vs Sri Lanka Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Jan 12, 2023 1:13 pm IST
IND vs SL Dream 11 Prediction: The second ODI game between hosts India and Sri Lanka is scheduled to be played on 12 January, 2023 (Thursday) at the Eden Gardens in Kolkata. India kickstarted the 50-overs World Cup 2023 calendar year with an amazing 67-run victory over Sri Lanka in the first ODI encounter on Tuesday. The Men in Blue have taken a 1-0 lead in the three-match ODI series. On the other hand, the visiting Sri Lanka team will be hoping to make a strong fightback both in the batting as well as bowling departments.
IND vs SL Dream 11 Prediction for Today Match
2nd ODI, India vs Sri Lanka
India vs Sri Lanka ODI
12 January, 2023 @ 1:30 PM IST
Eden Gardens, Kolkata
Where to Watch India vs Sri Lanka Live on TV and Live Streaming?
Watch India vs Sri Lanka 2nd ODI Live on Star Sports Network and Disney+ HotStar app.
India vs Sri Lanka Pitch Report
This pitch and conditions at the Eden Gardens will once again favour the batsmen to a great extent during the entire 50-overs match. There will be some assistance for the fast bowlers with a little grass expected to be on the surface and the ball might tend to swing a bit more under the lights. It will once again difficult for the spinners from both India and Sri Lanka. However, the dew factor will be a major concern and this will favour the team batting second.
Team Form Guide:
IND (recent last): W W L L NR
SL (recent last): L W NR L L
IND Playing 11
1. Rohit Sharma (C)
2. Shubman Gill
3. Virat Kohli
4. Shreyas Iyer
5. KL Rahul (wk)
6. Hardik Pandya
7. Axar Patel
8. Mohammed Shami
9. Mohammed Siraj
10. Kuldeep Yadav
11. Umran Malik
- Jasprit Bumrah has already been ruled out of the entire three-match ODI series.
- Rohit Sharma will be the captain.
- KL Rahul will don the wicket-keeping gloves.
- They will once again bank upon the likes of Rohit Sharma, Shubman Gill, Virat Kohli, Shreyas Iyer, KL Rahul and Hardik Pandya to deliver the goods with the bat.
- The likes of Mohammed Shami, Mohammed Siraj, Kuldeep Yadav and Umran Malik will be their important wicket-taking bowlers.
SL Playing 11
1. Nuwanidu Fernando
2. Avishka Fernando
3. Kusal Mendis (Wk)
4. Charith Asalanka
5. Dhananjaya de Silva
6. Dasun Shanaka (C)
7. Wanindu Hasaranga
8. Chamika Karunaratne
9. Kasun Rajitha
10. Dunith Wellalage
11. Lahiru Kumara
- All the players are available for selection and there are no major injury issues for Sri Lanka.
- Dasun Shanaka will captain the team.
- Kusal Mendis will be the wicket-keeper.
- The likes of Kusal Mendis, Avishka Fernando, Charith Asalanka, Dasun Shanaka and Dhananjaya de Silva will once again be expected to do the major run-scoring part in the batting department.
- The likes of Kasun Rajitha, Chamika Karunaratne, Wanindu Hasaranga and Lahiru Kumara will be their crucial clogs in the bowling contingent.
Who will score most runs in IND vs SL 2nd ODI?
India’s Virat Kohli performed amazingly well during the first ODI against Sri Lanka. Kohli smacked a wonderful knock of 113 runs off just 87 balls that included 12 fours and 1 six.
|266||12584||57.72||64/45||113, 113, 5, 9, 17, 16, 0, 18, 8, 65|
Who will pick most wickets in IND vs SL 2nd ODI?
Sri Lanka’s premier leg-spinner Wanindu Hasaranga has been a consistent wicket-taker for a while now in the white-ball format. Hasaranga has picked up as many as 39 ODI wickets from 35 games at an economy of less than 6.
|35||39||5.08||34.79||0/67, 2/67, 1/39, 2/42, 1/52, 4/58|
Who will be the X-factor in IND vs SL 2nd ODI?
India’s all-rounder Hardik Pandya will definitely be an impactful player in this game as he can contribute both with the bat and ball. Pandya has smashed more than 1300 runs and also taken 64 wickets in ODI cricket.
|67||1400||8||64||14 & 1/33, 71 & 4/24, 29 & 2/28, 19, 0 & 1/43, 64|
Who will win India vs Sri Lanka Today match?
- Team India have witnessed as many as 2 victories and 2 ODI losses in the recent while.
- Sri Lanka have managed to win only a single game out of their last 5 ODI matches so far this season.
- In the last ODI encounter between these two sides, India defeated Sri Lanka by 67 runs.
According to the India vs Sri Lanka today match prediction, India are the favourites to win this match.
IND vs SL Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Kusal Mendis, KL Rahul
BATTERS: Dasun Shanaka, Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma
ALL-ROUNDERS: Hardik Pandya, Wanindu Hasaranga, Dhananjaya de Silva
BOWLERS: Mohammed Siraj, Umran Malik, Kasun Rajitha
Who should be the captain of your IND vs SL Fantasy Team?
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Virat Kohli, Kusal Mendis.
For Grand League: Rohit Sharma, Wanindu Hasaranga.