IND vs SL Dream 11 Prediction, IND Playing 11, SL Playing 11 3rd T20I India vs Sri Lanka Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Jan 7, 2023 6:33 pm IST
IND vs SL Dream 11 Prediction: It is now time for India to lock horns with Sri Lanka in the third and final T20I game at the Saurashtra Cricket Association Stadium in Rajkot on 7 January, 2023 (Saturday). Sri Lanka will definitely feeling very much high on confidence as they are coming into this game on the back of an excellent 16-run win against India in the second T20I encounter. The visitors have now levelled the series by 1-1 margin and the Men in Blue will surely be looking forward towards a strong fightback both in the batting as well as bowling departments in the all-important series decider.
IND vs SL Dream 11 Prediction for Today Match
3rd T20I, India vs Sri Lanka
India vs Sri Lanka T20I
7 January, 2023 @ 7 PM IST
Saurashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Rajkot
Where to Watch India vs Sri Lanka Live on TV and Live Streaming?
Watch India vs Sri Lanka 3rd T20I Live on Star Sports Network and Disney+ HotStar app.
India vs Sri Lanka Pitch Report
This wicket and conditions at the Saurashtra Cricket Association Stadium will surely have enough help for the batsmen throughout the match. It is expected to offer a flat batting surface with an exciting contest between two quality teams. Both the pace bowlers and spinners will have to bowl in the right areas. The dew factor is expected to come into play especially in the second innings. The par score will remain around 170-180.
Team Form Guide:
IND (recent last): L W D W NR
SL (recent last): W L L W L
IND Playing 11
1. Ishan Kishan (wk)
2. Shubman Gill
3. Suryakumar Yadav
4. Rahul Tripathi
5. Hardik Pandya (C)
6. Deepak Hooda
7. Axar Patel
8. Shivam Mavi
9. Arshdeep Singh
10. Umran Malik
11. Yuzvendra Chahal
- Sanju Samson will be unavailable for the remainder of the T20I series due to knee injury.
- Hardik Pandya will captain the team.
- Ishan Kishan will be the wicket-keeper.
- They will once again depend a lot on the likes of Ishan Kishan, Suryakumar Yadav, Shubman Gill, Deepak Hooda and Hardik Pandya to take up the responsibility with the bat.
- The likes of Axar Patel, Shivam Mavi, Yuzvendra Chahal, Umran Malik and Arshdeep Singh will be their important wicket-taking bowlers.
SL Playing 11
1. Pathum Nissanka
2. Kusal Mendis
3. Avishka Fernando
4. Charith Asalanka
5. Dhananjaya de Silva
6. Dasun Shanaka (C)
7. Wanindu Hasaranga
8. Chamika Karunaratne
9. Maheesh Theekshana
10. Kasun Rajitha
11. Dilshan Madushanka
- All the players are available for selection and there are no injury issues for Sri Lanka.
- Dasun Shanaka will be the captain.
- Kusal Mendis will don the wicket-keeping gloves.
- The likes of Pathum Nissanka, Kusal Mendis, Avishka Fernando, Dhananjaya de Silva and Charith Asalanka will once again be expected to come good in the batting department.
- The likes of Wanindu Hasaranga, Dilshan Madushanka, Maheesh Theekshana and Chamika Karunaratne will be their important wicket-taking bowlers.
Who will score most runs in IND vs SL 3rd T20I?
India’s opener Suryakumar Yadav is expected to be a crucial performer for his team in this IND vs SL 3rd T20I match. Suryakumar scored an excellent knock of 51 runs off 36 balls during the second game.
|44||1466||177.91||13/2||51, 7, 13, 111*, 14, 61*, 30, 68, 51*|
Who will pick most wickets in IND vs SL 3rd T20I?
Wanindu Hasaranga has emerged as a great match-winner for Sri Lanka with the ball during his short T20I career so far. Hasaranga returned with impressive figures of 1 for 22 in the first T20I against India that included the wicket of Ishan Kishan.
|54||88||6.67||14.49||1/41, 1/22, 2/23, 3/13, 1/22, 0/53, 2/25|
Who will be the X-factor in IND vs SL 2nd T20I?
Sri Lanka’s skipper Dasun Shanaka has batted amazingly well so far during the ongoing T20I series in India. Shanaka smacked a blistering innings of 56 runs off only 22 deliveries to power his team towards a massive total of 206 runs in the 2nd T20I.
|84||1305||121.62||5||56*, 45, 14, 12, 20|
Who will win India vs Sri Lanka Today match?
- India have managed to win 2 out of their last 5 T20I matches so far this season.
- Sri Lanka have witnessed as many as 3 losses and 2 T20I victories in the recent while.
- During the most recent T20I game between these two teams, Sri Lanka registered an impressive 16-run victory over India.
According to the India vs Sri Lanka today match prediction, India are the favourites to win this match.
IND vs SL Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Kusal Mendis, Ishan Kishan
BATTERS: Suryakumar Yadav, Deepak Hooda, Dasun Shanaka
ALL-ROUNDERS: Hardik Pandya, Wanindu Hasaranga, Axar Patel
BOWLERS: Maheesh Theekshana, Umran Malik, Arshdeep Singh
Who should be the captain of your IND vs SL Fantasy Team?
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Suryakumar Yadav, Kusal Mendis.
For Grand League: Ishan Kishan, Wanindu Hasaranga.