IND vs SL Dream11 Prediction: Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket Tips for 1st T20I India vs Sri Lanka Dream11 Team
Updated on: Dec 29, 2022 6:57 am IST
IND vs SL Dream11 Prediction : After winning the Test series against Bangladesh in a tense manner, Team India is all set to start the year 2023 with the T20I series against Sri Lanka at home. The selectors have picked a young squad and this makes the series more exciting. Meanwhile Sri Lanka didn’t fare well in the T20I World Cup but they are a highly capable side as they proved by winning the Asia Cup.
IND vs SL Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
1st T20I, India vs Sri Lanka
India vs Sri Lanka T20I series
03 Januray 2022 @ 07:00 PM IST
Where to Watch IND vs SL Live on TV and Live Streaming?
Watch India vs Sri Lanka 1st T20I Live on Star Sports Network channels, with live streaming available on the Disney+Hotstar app.
IND vs SL Pitch Report
The Wankhede pitch is known for runs and it generally favours the side batting second. The team batting second has won 5 of the 7 matches played here. Expect a high-scoring game as 12 of the 14 T20I innings on this pitch have seen scores above 170 while 4 innings breached the 200 runs mark. The last match here saw India hammering 240/3 against West Indies and not to forget England chased 230 runs against South Africa in the 2016 world T20I on the same ground.
However, as it’s winter, expect the new ball in the powerplay to swing a bit and it can mean pacers picking some early wickets.
Team Form Guide:
IND(recent last): T W L W NR
SL(recent last): L W L L W
IND Playing 11
2. Ruturaj Gaikwad
3. Sanju Samson
4. Suryakumar Yadav
5. Hardik Pandya
6. Deepak Hooda
7. Axar Patel
8. Harshel Patel
9. Arshadeep Singh
10. Umran Malik
11. Yuzvendra Chahal
- Hardik Pandya will be the skipper with Ishan Ishan keeping the wickets.
- Sanju Samson should bat at number 3 while Ruturaj Gaikwad should get the preference to open the innings. Deepak Hooda will bat in middle order.
- Arshdeep Singh will bowl in Powerplays while Hershel Patel should be used as the death-over specialist.
Ishan Kishan in T20Is
Coming fresh from a double hundred in ODIs, expect Kishan to make runs. He knows this surface very well and can explode on the flat track.
Suryakumar Yadav in T20Is
Hailed as the best T20 batter in the world at the moment, you simply can’t look beyond Suryakumar Yadav while picking your team. He is in serious form and is making runs for fun.
SL Playing 11
- Sri Lanka’s team will be led by Dasun Shanaka who is a middle order batter and also a useful bowler.
- Pathum Nissanka and Kusal Mendis should open the innings with the likes of Bhanuka Rajapaksa in the middle order.
- Maheesh Theekshna and Wanindu Hasaranga will be the key bowlers.
- Pathum Nissanka
3. Dhananjaya de Silva
4. Lahiru Kumara
5. Charith Asalanka
6. Bhaunka Rajapaksha
7. Dasun Shanaka (C)
8. Wanindu Hasaranga de Silva
9. Chamika Karunaratne
10. Mahesh Theekshana
11. Kasun Rajitha
Wanindu Hasaranga de SIlva Stats in T20Is
A de-facto wicket-taker in white ball cricket, Hasaranga is a match-winner. He can pick wickets on a flat track too with his variations.
Pathum Nissanka Stats in T20Is
Nissanka has been effective in recent games and can make the most of the flat pitch at Wankhede.
Who will win India vs SL Today match?
- In head-to-head battles, India have won 3 of the last 5 games against Sri Lanka.
- India have played 4 games at Wankhede stadium and have won 3 of these games.
- India know the conditions better, have more in-form players and hence expect India to win the first IND vs SL T20I.
Ind vs SL Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Ishan kishan
BATTERS: Suryakumar Yadav, R Gaikwad,Pathum Nissanka, Sanju Samson, Bhanuka Rajapaksha
ALL-ROUNDERS: Hardik Pandya, Wanindu Hasaranga
BOWLERS: Y Chahal, Mahesh Theekshana, Lahiru Kumara
Who should be the captain of your ind vs sl Fantasy Team?
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Suryakumar Yadav, Wanindu Hasaranga
For Grand League: Y Chahal, A Singh