IND vs SL Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips for 2nd T20I India vs Sri Lanka Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Jan 4, 2023 11:31 pm IST
IND vs SL Dream11 Prediction : The first T20I at the Wankhede Stadium was a nail biter. India defeated the Lankan lions by the barest of margins. Having won the toss, Hardik Pandya chose to bat first. India set a target of 163 runs for Sri Lanka courtesy of a crucial 68 run stand between Axar Patel and Deepak Hooda. In reply, Sri Lankan skipper, Dasun Shanaka tried his best to take his team over the line but eventually they lost by 2 runs. Debutant Shivam Mavi was the pick of the bowlers as he picked four important wickets. The action now shifts to Pune and it will be interesting to see how teams approach the second T20I.
IND vs SL Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
2nd T20I, India vs Sri Lanka
India vs Sri Lanka T20I Series
05 January 2023 @ 7: 00 PM IST
Where to Watch IND vs SL Live on TV and Live Streaming?
Watch India vs Sri Lanka 2nd T20I Live on Star Sports Network and Disney + Hotstar app.
IND vs SL Pitch Report
The MCA Stadium in Pune is known to assist some quality spin bowling due to the black soil texture of the pitch. The batters will get value for their shots but as the game progresses the spinners might have a bigger role to play in the game. There is no chance of rain and we will thus we are expected to have a full game on the cards.
Team Form Guide:
IND(recent last): L NR W NR W
SL (recent last): L L W L L
IND Playing 11
5.Hardik Pandya (C)
- Hardik Pandya will lead the side.
- Shubman Gill and Shivam Mavi made their debut in the first T20I.Shivam Mavi bagged four wickets in his debut game.
- Arshdeep Singh was not available for selection as he has not fully recovered from his illness as reported by the BCCI.
- Sanju Samson has been ruled out of the 2nd T20I due to a knee injury. Rahul Tripathi looks set to replace him and make his debut.
Suryakumar Yadav Stats in T20I
The Indian vice captain did not have the best of starts to 2023 as he was dismissed for 7 runs. However, it won’t take much time for him to change gears and unleash the beast mode.
|Matches||Runs||Average||Strike Rate||Recent Form|
|43||1415||42.88||179.57||7(10),13(10), 111*(51), 14(10), 61*(25),|
Deepak Hooda Stats in T20I
The hard hitting all rounder can give the opponents a run for their money. His clean hitting is something which is ideal for the T20I mode. He can chip in too with some off spin.
SL Playing 11
3.Dhananjaya de Silva
10.Kasun Rajitha / Lahiru Kumara /Pramod Madushan
- Dasun Shanaka will lead the side.
- Kusal Mendis will be keeping wickets.
- The Sri Lankans would also not look to make many changes to the Playing 11 as they lost the game by a very small margin. However, they can look to replace Kasun Rajitha with either one of Lahiru Kumara or Pramod Madushan as Rajitha gave away 47 runs in his quota of four overs.
Dasun Shanaka Stats in T20I
The Sri Lankan skipper has always played the role of a finisher for his team and has done tremendously well in that role. He almost got his team over the line with his knock of 45(27) in the first T20I.
|Matches||Runs||Strike Rate||50s/100s||Recent Form|
|83||1249||118.84||4/0||45(27), 3(8), 0*(0), 35(32), 3(5)|
Wanindu Hassaranga Stats in T20I
The No 1 T20I bowler picked up a wicket and scored valuable 21(10) in the first T20I. Needless to say, he has to be one of the most picked players in the second T20I as well.
|Matches||50s/100s||Wickets||Economy Rate||Recent Form|
|53||1/0||87||6.67||1/22, 2/23, 3/13, 1/22, 0/53,|
Who will win India vs Sri Lanka Today match?
- Sri Lanka have won only one of their last five T20I matches in the recent while.
- India have witnessed a total of 2 victories in the last five matches in the recent while, out of which two have been washed out due to rain.
- India lead the three match series, 1-0.
According to the India vs Sri Lanka today match prediction, India are the favourites to win this match.
IND vs SL Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Kusal Mendis, Ishan Kishan
BATTERS: Suryakumar Yadav, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Dasun Shanaka, Deepak Hooda
ALL-ROUNDERS: Hardik Pandya, Wanindu Hassaranga,
BOWLERS: Yuzvendra Chahal, Shivam Mavi, Maheesh Theekshana
Who should be the captain of your IND vs SL Fantasy Team?
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Suryakumar Yadav, Wanindu Hassaranga.
For Grand League: Ishan Kishan, Hardik Pandya.