IND vs WI Dream11 Match Prediction 2nd Test, Team News, Playing 11
Updated on: Aug 30, 2019 11:04 am IST
IND vs WI Dream11 Match Predictions
West Indies vs India Test, 2019
India vs Windies Dream11 Predictions
When and where:
India will face Windies in what is going the second test of the tour, on (August 30) at Sabina Park, Kingston, Jamaica.
India are the number one ranked side in Test cricket, and they showcased the same fact in the last game. They were comprehensive in every single department, and haven’t shown a shred of weakness in this format of the game.
On the other hand, Windies are still trying to get their team back to the glory days, but it will be bit tough with this rather inexperienced team. They do have the talent, and series such as these are going to help the players get some much-needed exposure.
The match will begin at 8:00 PM IST.
Read on for IND vs WI team news and IND vs WI dream11 prediction.
IND vs WI Team News:
- The team is coming off a fantastic win, and the management will not be making a change in the starting lineup for this game.
- Ravichandran Ashwin was seen hanging out with captain Kohli outside of cricket, and this might be a sign of him making a comeback in the starting lineup.
- Wriddhiman Saha might replace Rishabh Pant in the wicketkeeper spot.
- Keemo Paul has recovered from his ankle injury and he is going to be replacing Miguel Cummins in the squad.
- Shane Dorwich is still rehabilitating his injury, and Shai Hope is expected to be the wicketkeeper for this game as well.
Stay connected for more IND vs WI team news.
Ajinkya Rahane, Chesteshwar Pujara, Hanuman Vihari, Mayank Agarwal, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, Ravindra Jadeja, KL Rahul, Rishabh Pant, Wriddhiman Saha, Ishant Sharma, Jasprit Bumrah, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami, Ravichandran Ashwin, Umesh Yadav
Jason Holder (capt), Kraigg Brathwaite, Darren Bravo, Shamarh Brooks, John Campbell, Roston Chase, Rahkeem Cornwall, Jahmar Hamilton (wk), Shimron Hetmyer, Shai Hope (wk), Shannon Gabriel, Keemo Paul, Kemar Roach.
IND vs WI Playing 11:
The probable IND vs WI playing 11 is listed below.
Kraigg Braithwaite, John Campbell, Sharmarh Brooks, Darren Bravo, Roston Chase, Shai Hope, Shimron Hetmyer, Jason Holder, Kemar Roach, Keemo Paul, Shannon Gabriel
IND vs WI Players to watch out for:
- Ajinkya Rahane and Hanuman Vihari were absolutely fantastic in the last game as they scored a total of 308 runs over the course of two innings.
- In the bowling department, Jasprit Bumrah was breathing fire, as the fast bowler was running rampant past the opposition, and also had a spell of 8 overs where he took 5 wickets and gave away only 7 runs.
- Captain Jason Holder has a fantastic record on this ground, as he has scored 265 runs in 8 innings here and has taken 15 wickets along the way.
- Bowling pair of Keemo Paul and Kemar Roach are one of the best in the game in terms of fast bowlers, and they need to take early wickets in order to pressure the Indian batting lineup.
IND vs WI Dream11 Team Predictions:
Disclaimer- Management can take any decision at the last moment. The IND vs WI dream11 match predictions we are providing here is based on our research and analysis. We urge you to pick your IND vs WI playing 11 and make your own IND vs WI Dream11 team if you feel so. Also, hit the bell icon to never miss an important update from us.
Never miss an update, visit Google News & FOLLOW US.