IRE vs IND Dream11 Prediction
IRE vs IND Match Prediction Tips | Ireland vs India Who will win Today Match
Dublin, June 29 at 8:30 PM IST
Rohit Sharma and Shikhar Dhawan’s colossal 160-run stand for the opening wicket followed by Kuldeep and Chahal’s bamboozling spells helped India thump Ireland by 76 runs in the first of the two Twenty 20 Internationals.
Rohit Sharma missed out on a well-deserved hundred by 3 runs, scoring 97 off 61 balls – studded with five maximums. His fellow opener, Dhawan struck a fluent 74 runs off 45 balls. Peter Chase pegged the Indian innings back towards the close, bagging 4 wickets.
Chasing 209, Ireland lost their main man – Paul Stirling – in the very first over. The Irish batsmen could never keep up with the asking rate and were hapless against Indian wrist spinners. The spin duo slipped in their variations one after the other to share 7 wickets between them to knock Ireland out.
For Ireland to level the series, the hosts must play out of their skins.
Pitch and conditions: There was no dearth of runs on the surface for the first Twenty 20 game. It is most likely to remain the same.
Last International result at the venue: India 208/5 beat IRE 132/9 on June 27, 2017, 1st T20 match
Read on for IRE vs IND Dream11 Team News and Ireland vs India playing 11.
IRE vs IND Team News
- There were plenty of changes in the Indian batting order in the first Twenty 20 encounter. The Team India skipper, Kohli has further hinted at more changes to give everyone some game time.
- After hurting the webbing of his left hand during the first T20, Jasprit Bumrah is expected to be rested for the second game.
- Ireland can make a couple of changes as well in their playing combination.
- Joshua Little has been ruled out of the series due to an injury. David Delany has been drafted in as his replacement but has very little chances of getting to play today.
IRE vs IND Playing 11
Speaking of the IRE vs IND Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
Ireland playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Stuart Poynter
Batsmen: Gary Wilson, Paul Stirling, James Shannon (Doubt: William Porterfield)
All-rounders: Kevin O’Brien, Simi Singh, Andrew Balbirnie
Bowlers: George Dockrell, Boyd Rankin, Peter Chase (Doubt: Stuart Thompson)
India playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: MS Dhoni
Batsmen: Virat Kohli, Shikhar Dhawan, Rohit Sharma, (Doubt: KL Rahul, Dinesh Karthik, Suresh Raina, Manish Pandey)
All-rounders: Hardik Pandya
Bowlers: Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jasprit Bumrah/Umesh Yadav
IRE vs IND Squads
Ireland: Gary Wilson (c), George Dockrell, Andrew Balbirnie, Peter Chase, Kevin O’Brien, William Porterfield, Paul Stirling, Stuart Poynter, Boyd Rankin, James Shannon, Simi Singh, Stuart Thompson, Josh Little, Andrew McBrine
India: Virat Kohli (c), MS Dhoni, Shikhar Dhawan, Rohit Sharma, Hardik Pandya, KL Rahul, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jasprit Bumrah, Manish Pandey, Suresh Raina, Dinesh Karthik, Washington Sundar, Siddarth Kaul, Umesh Yadav
IRE vs IND Key Players
- James Shannon made a scratchy fifty in the first game but those runs will give a lot of confidence.
- Peter Chase was the pick of the bowlers, picking 4 Indian wickets.
- Rohit Sharma and Shikhar belted the Irish bowling in the first game, putting up 160 runs for the first wicket.
- Kuldeep Yadav and Yuzvendra Chahal wreaked havoc on Irish batting, claiming 7 wickets.
Note: This IRE vs IND Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis Ireland vs India team news.
IRE vs IND Dream11 Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of Ireland vs India Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.