JAM vs SLZ Dream11 Match Prediction | Caribbean Premier League 2019, Team News, Playing 11
Updated on: Sep 11, 2019 5:11 pm IST
JAM vs SLZ Dream11 Match Prediction | Caribbean Premier League 2019 | Jamaica Tallawahs vs St Lucia Zouks Match Preview
Sabina Park, Kingston, Jamaica, 13th September at 05:30 AM IST
Two back-to-back defeats have definitely hindered the confidence of Jamaica Tallawahs who are now set to square-off against St Lucia Zouks in the 9th match of CPL 2019.
Both teams so far are eluded of a win, St Lucia Zouks lost to Guyana Amazon Warriors and Trinbago Knight Riders by 13 runs and 7 wickets respectively, whereas, Jamaica Tallawahs lost to the reigning champions Trinbago Knight Riders by 22 runs and then went down fighting against St Kitts and Nevis Patriots in a ripper of a game by 4 wickets.
Either of the two sides will register their first win of the season which will keep them going on the points table.
Head to Head (Last 5 matches)
St Lucia Zouks won- 01
Jamaica Tallawahs won- 04
Pitch stats in T20 domestic
Batting first won: 11
Batting second won: 10
Highest Total: Trinbago Knight Riders- 208/6
Lowest Total: St Kitts and Nevis Patriots- 75/10
JAM vs SLZ Team News
Jamaica Tallawahs Team News
- Eyebrows have risen after two back-to-back defeats for Jamaica Tallawahs.
- They have played an unchanged eleven in two straight games, however, after two defeats on the trot, some changes in the eleven are definitely expected.
- Oshane Thomas scalped 4 wickets in the game against St Kitts and Nevis Patriots, however, he leaked 53 runs from his quota of overs which might force the team management to think beyond him.
- Steven Jacobs went for 30 from just 2 overs, D Green or R Lewis could come in as a replacement.
- Jerome Taylor’s place looks in jeopardy after the veteran bowler has failed to take a single wicket from 2 matches.
St Lucia Zouks Team News
- Krishmar Santokie won’t be available anymore in the tournament. He came as a replacement for Lasith Malinga for the first two games.
- Colin de Grandhomme will now fill his spot in the squad for the rest of the tournament.
- He could replace Kavem Hodge in the eleven.
- Hardus Viljoen will be available from now on as he was named as a replacement for Niroshan Dickwella.
- All-rounder Christopher Barnwell is also an option who could come into the squad as a replacement for Andre McCarthy.
JAM vs SLZ Squads
Darren Sammy(c), Andre Fletcher, Ronald Cato, Andre McCarthy, Keddy Lesporis, Nitish Kumar, Kesrick Williams, John Campbell, Christopher Barnwell, Thisara Perera, Rahkeem Cornwall, Jeavor Royal, Cameron Delport, Fawad Ahmed, Obed McCoy, Kavem Hodge.
Chris Gayle (c), Chadwick Walton, Glenn Phillips, George Worker, Jerome Taylor, Steven Jacobs, Imran Khan, Oshane Thomas, Christopher Lamont, Zahir Khan, Xavier Marshall, Javelle Glen, Derval Green, Ramaal Lewis, Rovman Powell, Andre Russell, Shamar Springer.
JAM vs SLZ Playing11 (Expected)
Jamaica Tallawahs Playing 11-
Chris Gayle, Glenn Phillips, Steven Jacobs, Rovman Powell, Chadwick Walton, George Worker, Andre Russell, Jerome Taylor, Christopher Lamont, Shamar Springer, Oshane Thomas (Doubt: D Green, R Lewis)
St Lucia Zouks Playing 11-
Andre Fletcher, John Campbell, Thisara Perera, Najibullah Zadran, Kesrick Williams, Daren Sammy, Colin de Grandhomme, Fawad Ahmed, Rahkeem Cornwall, Obed McCoy, Andre McCarthy/Christopher Barnwell.
JAM vs SLZ Dream11 Fantasy Team
Fantasy picks from Jamaica Tallawahs-
The ‘Universe Boss’ Chris Gayle has score 144 runs from just two innings in this edition. He is coming off a superlative ton in the last game against St Kitts and Nevis Patriots.
Chadwick Walton from just 2 innings has scored 101 runs with a highest score of 73.
Oshane Thomas got a 4-fer in the last game against St Kitts and Nevis Patriots. However, he went for plenty giving away 53 runs from 4 overs.
Andre Russell is steadily coming to his own. He has scored 59 runs from 2 innings and has scalped 3 wickets.
Fantasy picks from St Lucia Zouks-
Opener Jonathan Campbell looked good in his only innings in this CPL so far which came against Trinbago Knight Riders.
Rahkeem Cornwall has been striking the ball very well. From just two innings he has scored 69 runs striking at a rate of 265.38.
Obed McCoy returned with 4 scalps in the opening game against Trinnago Knight Riders.
Leg-spinner Fawad Ahmed has scalped 3 wickets in the competition so far from 2 matches.
Kesrick Williams is another choice in the bowling facet as he has scalped 2 wickets from 2 matches.
To get exclusive fantasy tips, enter your name and phone number below.
Disclaimer: Management can take late decisions depending on the match situation. The fantasy teams which we have provided here of JAM vs SLZ Dream11 is best of our interest and depending on the credit scores of the players.