KAH vs DPR Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket Tips – Assam T20 Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Aug 24, 2022 9:14 am IST
KAH vs DPR Dream11 Prediction: The Match 2 of the Assam T20 2022 season is scheduled to be played between the Kaziranga Heroes and the Dihing Patkai Riders on 24 August, 2022 (Wednesday) at the Amingaon Cricket Ground in Guwahati. The Kaziranga Heroes witnessed quite mixed fortunes during the last edition of the tournament where they managed to win as many as four out of their 10 matches and finished at the fourth position on the points table. On the other hand, Dihing Patkai Riders had a poor campaign last time around where they picked up just a single victory.
KAH vs DPR Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
Fixture Name: Match 2, Kaziranga Heroes vs Dihing Patkai Riders
Competition: Assam T20
Date: 24 August, 2022
Time: 12:30 PM IST
Ground: Amingaon Cricket Ground, Guwahati
Watch Assam T20 Live Score
Watch KAH vs DPR Live on FanCode app.
KAH vs DPR Pitch Report
As seen in the previous game at the Amingaon Cricket Ground, there was enough assistance both for the batters and bowlers throughout the match. Both the spinners and fast bowlers have extracted enough from this track in the history of the venue as well, but the conditions are expected to be better for batting.
KAH (recent last): L L W D W
DPR (recent last): L L L L L
KAH Playing 11
Related: Who is captain cool of cricket?
- All the players are available for selection and there are no injury issues for Kaziranga Heroes.
- Kunal Sakia will be the wicket-keeper.
- The likes of Kunal Sakia, Romario Sharma, Nihar Deka and Akash Sengupta will once again be expected to take up the responsibility in the batting department.
- The trio of Mrinmoy Dutta, Kunal Sarma and Roshan Alam will be their crucial wicket-taking bowlers.
Kunal Sakia Stats in Domestic Cricket
For the Kaziranga Heroes, Kunal Sakia will be a key player to watch out for in this game against Dihing Patkai Riders. Kunal Sakia has smashed two impressive fifties in his last 5 games.
|51||685||35||53, 4, 56, 7, 45|
Akash Sengupta Stats in Domestic Cricket
Kaziranga Heroes’ Akash Sengupta has performed really well so far both with the bat and ball. Akash Sengupta has scored a total of 816 runs and also taken more than 100 wickets.
|77||816||101||0/23, 29 & 1/23, 1/19, 19 & 3/32, 2/12|
DPR Playing 11
Sandip Paul Mazumder
Related: Why Shikhar Dhawan not in T20 squad?
- There are no major injury problems in the Dihing Patkai Riders camp.
- Sandip Paul Mazumder will don the wicket-keeping gloves.
- They will depend a lot on the likes of Sandip Paul Mazumder, Aman Chetry, Nibir Deka, Shivam Mittal and Bikash Chetry to come good with the bat.
- The likes of Nipan Deka, Darshan Rajbongshi, Mekhail Doley and Abir Chakraborty to be their crucial clogs in the bowling contingent.
Aman Chetry Stats in Domestic Cricket
Dihing Patkai Riders’ Aman Chetry has been a consistent performer in the domestic circuit. Aman Chetry has smashed more than 1300 runs and also taken as many as 110 wickets.
|77||1331||110||0/16, 0/17, 9, 11 & 1/26, 3/8|
Shivam Mittal Stats in Domestic Cricket
For the Dihing Patkai Riders, Shivam Mittal has delivered amazingly well in crunch situations in the past. Shivam Mittal has composed more than 1400 runs that includes as many as 10 half-centuries.
|63||1447||43||36, 40, 0, 25, 54|
Who will win KAH vs DPR today match?
- The Kaziranga Heroes have managed to win 2 out of their last 5 T20 matches so far.
- Dihing Patkai Riders have witnessed as many as 5 back-to-back losses in the recent while.
According to the Kaziranga Heroes vs Dihing Patkai Riders today match prediction, Kaziranga Heroes are the favourites to win this match.
Related: Longest six in cricket history
KAH vs DPR Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Sandip Paul Mazumder, Kunal Sakia
BATSMEN: Aman Chetry, Romario Sharma, Nihar Deka
ALL-ROUNDERS: Akash Sengupta, Bikash Chetry, Swarupam Purkayastha
BOWLERS: Darshan Rajbongshi, Mrinmoy Dutta, Nipan Deka
Related: Who will win Asia Cup 2022?
KAH vs DPR Dream11 Prediction Captain & Vice Captain Choices
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Kunal Sakia, Aman Chetry.
For Grand League: Bikash Chetry, Romario Sharma.
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips