KEN vs NEP Dream11 prediction Kenya vs Nepal T20I Playing 11, Top Picks, Fantasy cricket tips for Dream11 team for Today’s match
Updated on: Aug 26, 2022 10:48 am IST
KEN vs NEP Dream11 Prediction: International cricket returned to Kenya after 10 long years but it didn’t go as planned for the hosts as they lost the first of the five T20Is against Nepal by 5 wickets. It’s now time for the second T20I which will be played at the same venue, i.e., Nairobi Gymkhana Club on 26th August 2022.
Kenya would be hoping to bounce back with a win in this game before it gets too late. On the other hand, Nepal would be looking to get one more win under their belt and get closer to clinching the 5 match series. How the two teams will line up, let’s take a look.
KEN vs NEP Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
Fixture Name: Match 2, Kenya vs Nepal
Competition: Kenya vs Nepal T20I
Date: 25th August
Time: 3:30 PM IST
Ground: Nairobi Gymkhana Club Ground, Nairobi
Watch Kenya vs Nepal T20I Live Score
Watch KEN vs NEP Live on Fancode
Last result at the venue
Kenya (130/8 in 20 overs) lost to Nepal (133/5 in 19.2 overs) by 5 wickets.
Kenya vs Nepal T20I Pitch Report
The first match of the series was also played at this very venue and we saw how scoring runs wasn’t easy. The average first innings score on this surface is 126 and with broken clouds expected batting won’t be easy at all.
Nepal- W W W W W
Kenya- W W L W L
KEN Playing 11
- Alex Obanda and the ever so experienced Collins Obuya will be opening the innings.
- Rakep Patel, Irfan Karim, Nelson Odhiambo, and Sachi Bhudia will form the rest of the batting order.
- Nelson Odhiambo bowled only one over in the last game and gave away 9 runs. He might get replaced by bowling all-rounder Emmanuel Bundi.
- Rest of the bowling lineup will remain the same.
Emmanuel Bundi/Nehemiah Odhiambo
Collins Obuya Stats in T20Is
The veteran who represented Kenya in 2003 and 2011 Cricket World Cups will be the key batter at the top.
Rakep Patel Stats in T20Is
Rakep Patel will be batting in the middle-order. He scored only 9 runs in the opening game but is a far better batter than his last score.
NEP Playing 11
- There’s no need for Nepal to tinker with their eleven after the first game which saw them defeat the hosts by 5 wickets.
- Bibek Yadav bowled only a solitary over in the last game, but will keep his place for this game as well.
Dipendra Singh Airee
Related: Who will win Asia Cup 2022?
Sandeep Lamichhane Stats in T20Is
Skipper Sandeep Lamichhane is a T20 specialist and could be the one who can damage Kenya’s batting order.
Aasif Sheikh Stats in T20Is
Wicket-keeper batter Aasif Sheikh will be the key batter as he has done significantly well in recent times.
Who will win KEN vs NEP today match?
- Nepal is the firm favorite for this game once again, especially after winning the first T20I quite comprehensively.
- According to the KEN vs NEP today match prediction, Nepal is the favorite to win this match.
Related: Longest six in cricket history
KEN vs NEP Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Aasif Sheikh
BATSMEN: Alex Obanda, Gyanendra Malla, Aarif Sheikh
ALL-ROUNDERS: Rakep Patel, Shem Ngoche, KC Karan, DS Airee
BOWLERS: Sompal Kami, Sandeep Lamichhane, Lucas Oluoch
Related: Who is captain cool of cricket?
KEN vs NEP Dream11 Prediction Captain & Vice-Captain Choices
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: G Malla, Asif Sheikh
For Grand League: Sandeep Lamichhane, Sompal Kami, KC Karan
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips