KER vs PKT Dream11 Predictions, Match Preview, Team News & Playing 11
Updated on: Nov 21, 2018 2:57 pm IST
KER vs PKT Dream11 PredictionsT10 League, 2018 Kerala Kings vs Pakhtoons, Match 02 | KER vs PKT Dream11 Team In a bid to help Cricket transcend boundaries, the T10 league is back with its second edition. The league, this time is bigger and better with a plethora of International cricketers available to put up a spectacle. As per the format, the league will be played out in a round-robin format with eight teams’ divided into two groups. Group A comprises of Kerala Kings, Sindhis, Pakhtoons and Rajputs while Group B will have Punjab Legends, Bengal Tigers, Maratha Arabians, and Northern Warriors. The second game will see Kerela Kings lock horns with the Pakhtoons at the Sharjah Cricket Stadium on Wednesday. Kerela Kings will be led by the English white-ball captain, Eoin Morgan and boast of players like Chris Gayle, Paul Stirling, Imran Nazir, Kieron Pollard and teenage prodigy Sandeep Lamichhane. Pakhtoons, on the other hand, boast of Shahid Afridi and in Dawson, Ingram, Willey, Delport and Andre Fletcher, they boast of a fearsome line-up making it a mouth-watering encounter. Match Details Venue:- Sharjah Cricket Association Stadium, Sharjah When:- Wednesday, November 21st, 2018, 10:15 PM IST Read on for KER vs PKT Team News & KER vs PKT Playing 11
KER vs PKT Team News
- Cameron Delport has joined the Pakhtoons squad and will be available for tomorrow’s encounter.
- Niroshan Dickwella will not be available for tomorrow’s game.
- Chris Gayle, Eoin Morgan, Paul Stirling, Upul Tharanga and Kieron Pollard are sure shot starters for Kerala Knights
- S Lamichhane, Sohail Tanveer, Wayne Parnell and F Allen will lead the bowling attack for Kerala
- Tom Curran is also in contention to play for Kerala Knights
- Cameron Delport, Andre Fletcher, Colin Ingram and Chadwick Walton are sure shot starters for Pakhtoons