KET vs WOR Dream11 Prediction
Worcestershire vs Kent Match Prediction Tips | KET vs WOR Who will win Today Match
1st Semi-Final, Royal London One-Day Cup
Worcester, June 17 at 03:30 PM IST
Worcestershire Rapids and Kent Spitfires face-off in the first semi-final of the Royal London One-Day Cup at their base, New Road in Worcester.
The Rapids finished at the head of the North Group table to book a semi-final berth. On the other hand, a fantastic hundred by Heino Kuhn in the first quarter-final against Nottinghamshire powered the Spitfires into the semis.
Pitch and Conditions: The New Road has produced run-fests in the previous two matches, with more than 300 runs being scored in the four innings.
Last List A Result at the venue: Worcestershire 348/5 (50 overs) beat Northamptonshire 314/10 (49.4 overs)
Read on for KET vs WOR Dream11 Team News and Worcestershire vs Kent playing11.
KET vs WOR Team News
- Callum Ferguson will lead the Rapids in the absence of Joe Leach.
- Worcestershire will miss the services of Moeen Ali for the fixture, while Sam Billings will miss out for Kent.
- Wicketkeeper Adam Rouse and off-spinner Adam Riley are the additions to the Spitfires’ squad.
- Fast bowler Mitch Claydon (groin) will be assessed for fitness before the match.
KET vs WOR Playing 11
Speaking of the KET vs WOR Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
Kent Playing 11
Batsmen: Bell-Drummond, Kuhn, Dickson, Blake
All-rounders: Denly, Stevens (Doubt: Gidman)
Bowlers: Podmore, Henry, Haggett, Qayyum (Doubt: Riley, Claydon)
Worcestershire Playing 11
Batsmen: Ferguson, Whiteley, Clarke (Doubts: Fell)
All-rounders: D’Oliveira, Mitchell, (Doubt: Rhodes)
Bowlers: Barnard, Morris, Pennington (Doubts: Brown, Finch)
KET vs WOR Squads
Kent: Bell-Drummond, Denly (c), Kuhn, Dickson, Blake, Stevens, Gidman, Rouse (wk), Haggett, Henry, Podmore, Claydon, Qayyum, Riley
Worcestershire: Clarke, Ferguson (c), D’Oliveira, Mitchell, Fell, Cox,(wk), Whiteley, Barnard, Rhodes, Morris, Pennington, Brown, Finch
KET vs WOR Key Players
- Heino Kuhn is the leading run-getter in the tournament, having scored 537 runs.
- Matt Henry and Darren Stevens have been the stand out bowlers for the Spitfires.
- Callum Ferguson has cracked 2 tons in the four games he has been involved in.
- Barnard has bagged 15 wickets for the Rapids.
Note: This KET vs WOR Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis Worcestershire vs Kent team news.
KET vs WOR Dream11 Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of the Worcestershire vs Kent Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.