KKR Playing 11 for Kolkata Knight Riders vs Lucknow Super Giants, Match 68 of IPL 2023; Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips for KKR vs LSG Dream11 Team Prediction
Updated on: May 19, 2023 7:26 pm IST
The Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) are ready to play their last home game of the Indian Premier League (IPL 2023) season against the Lucknow Super Giants (LSG) on 20 May, 2023 (Saturday) at the Eden Gardens in Kolkata. Things worked out very well for the Kolkata Knight Riders recently in the ongoing 16th edition of the IPL as they defeated Chennai Super Kings on their homesoil by a margin of 6 wickets in their last match. KKR are currently occupying the seventh slot on the points table with 6 victories from as many as 13 matches and they still have an outside chance of qualifying for the IPL 2023 playoffs.
Kolkata Knight Riders Playing XI Team News
- Umesh Yadav still remains doubtful for this match after having nursing a hamstring injury.
- KKR are very much likely to go ahead with the same winning combination in this KKR vs LSG match.
- The trio of Tim Southee, Lockie Ferguson and Johnson Charles are once again expected to warm the bench.
- Nitish Rana will be the captain.
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz will don the wicket-keeping gloves.
- They will once again depend a lot on the likes of Jason Roy, Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Venkatesh Iyer, Nitish Rana, Rinku Singh and Andre Russell to do the major run-scoring part with the bat.
- The likes of Harshit Rana, Varun Chakravarthy, Sunil Narine, Vaibhav Arora and Shardul Thakur will form an important part of the bowling attack.
- Venkatesh Iyer or Suyash Sharma will be the likely candidates for the Impact Player role.
KKR Playing 11
1. Jason Roy
2. Rahmanullah Gurbaz (wk)
3. Nitish Rana (C)
4. Rinku Singh
5. Andre Russell
6. Sunil Narine
7. Shardul Thakur
8. Harshit Rana
9. Suyash Sharma
10. Vaibhav Arora
11. Varun Chakravarthy
Dream11 Prediction | Cricket Match Prediction Today | Cricket News | Photo Gallery | IPL Stats
Kolkata Knight Riders Squad
Jason Roy, Nitish Rana, Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Venkatesh Iyer, Andre Russell, Sunil Narine, Shardul Thakur, Lockie Ferguson, Umesh Yadav, Tim Southee, Harshit Rana, Varun Chakravarthy, Anukul Roy, Rinku Singh, Narayan Jagadeesan, Vaibhav Arora, Suyash Sharma, David Weise, Kulwant Khejrolia, Mandeep Singh, Litton Das, Aarya Desai.
KKR vs LSG Dream11 Prediction
Here are the best fantasy cricket picks for the match from Kolkata Knight Riders:
Nitish Rana Stats in IPL 2023
KKR’s skipper Nitish Rana has definitely led his team from the front so far in this Indian Premier League 2023 season. Rana has scored 405 runs from a total of 13 matches at an impressive strike-rate of over 143 that includes as many as 3 half-centuries.
|13||405||143.11||3||57*, 22, 51, 42, 4|
Varun Chakravarthy Stats in IPL
For KKR, off-spinner Varun Chakravarthy has been a consistent wicket-taker in this T20 competition so far. Chakravarthy has picked up a total of 19 wickets from 13 matches at an excellent economy rate of 8.03 and thus, he is an obvious pick for the KKR vs LSG Dream11 Prediction.
|13||19||8.03||20.58||2/36, 0/28, 3/26, 1/20, 0/42|
Follow Indiafantasy on Google News