LAN vs WOR Dream11 Prediction | Lancashire vs Worcestershire Team News, Playing 11
Updated on: Jul 5, 2018 7:40 pm IST
LAN vs WOR Dream11 Prediction
LAN vs WOR Match Prediction Tips | Lancashire Lighting vs Worcestershire Rapids Who will win Today Match
Old Trafford, Manchester, July 05 at 11:00 PM IST
Three games are lined up for the second day of England’s Vitality T20 Blast, one of them is between the Lancashire Lighting and Worcestershire Rapids.
One of the most successful teams in the history of T20 Blast, Lancashire Lightings would be led by the 24 years youngster Liam Livingstone for the very first time. The Lightings were the winners in the 2015 edition and have reached finals on three occasions i.e 2005 and 2014 apart from being the winners in the year 2015.
The Aussie all-rounder James Faulkner will be their marquee player this season as well with fast bowler Joe Mennie who has signed for the Lightings across all formats this summer.
The Worcestershire Rapids did not had a great run in the last edition as they finished 8th in the North group points table, but this time around, they could really fancy their chances with the squad they have got.
With international signings like Martin Guptill, Travis Head and Callum Ferguson they can possess some breathtaking firepower at various stages of the tournament as the three guys won’t be available for the whole season.
Read on for LAN vs WOR Dream11 Team News and Lancashire vs Worcestershire team news and playing 11.
LAN vs WOR Team News
- Liam Livingstone and Matt Parkinson have returned from England Lions duty for Lancashire. Joe Mennie is the other addition to the squad.
- James Faulkner has joined in the Lightning for Blast ’18.
- The Rapids have announced a 13-man squad for the fixture.
LAN vs WOR Playing 11
Speaking of the LAN vs WOR Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
Lancashire Lighting playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Dane Vilas
Batsmen: Liam Livingstone(c), Karl Brown, Steven Croft
All-rounders: James Faulkner, Jordan Clark, Keaton Jennings
Bowlers: Stephen Parry, Graham Onions, Arron Lilley, Joe Mennie
Worcestershire Rapids playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Ben Cox
Batsmen: Martin Guptill, Callum Ferguson, Joe Clarke, Ross Whiteley, Steven Croft
All-rounders: Brett D’ Oliveria, Daryl Mitchell
Bowlers: Luke Wood, Andy Carter, Ed Barnard (Doubts: Pat Brown/Dillion Pennington)
LAN vs WOR Squads
Lancashire Lighting: Liam Livingstone (c), Karl Brown, Dane Vilas, Jordan Clark, Matt Parkinson, Keaton Jennings, Steven Croft, James Faulkner, Arron Lilley, Alex Davies, Toby Lester, Joe Mennie, Graham Onions, Stephen Parry
Worcestershire Rapids: Brett D’Oliveira(c), Martin Guptill, Callum Ferguson, Ben Cox(wk), Daryl Mitchell, Joe Clarke, Ross Whiteley, Ed Barnard, George Rhodes, Luke Wood, Pat Brown, Andy Carter, Dillion Pennington
LAN vs WOR Key Players
- Newly appointed skipper Liam Livingstone who scored a brilliant 21 ball fifty in the last edition while opening the batting would be one of the key players.
- Fast bowler Matthew Parkinson is an asset for the Lightings as he took m14 wickets in the nine games he played last year with a scintillating economy rate of 6.06.
- With some big international names like Travis Head and Martin Guptill, they will look to turn the tables this year after a disappointing 2017 season.
- Ross Whiteley would be another big hitting prodigy to watch out. In the last season, he became the first Englishmen to hit six sixes in an over against Yorkshire which left everyone in awe of his big hitting perspective.
Note: This LAN vs WOR Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis Lancashire Lighting vs Worcestershire Rapids team news.
LAN vs WOR Dream11 Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of the Lancashire vs Worcestershire Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.
Never miss an update, visit Google News & FOLLOW US.