LAN vs WOR Dream11 Team Prediction 1st Semifinal English T20 Blast Team News, Playing 11
LAN vs WOR Dream11 Prediction English T20 Blast
Lancashire vs Worcestershire Match Prediction Tips | LAN vs WOR Who will win Today Match
Edgbaston, Birmingham, September 15 at 03:30 PM IST
The judgement day is here, the almost 2-month long tournament has finally reached its eventual end. Three matches are to be contested on the final day which includes 2 semi-finals and one final. In the first game of the day, we will witness Lancashire and Worcestershire squaring off in a do-or-die encounter.
Lancashire defeated Kent in the quarterfinals by 6 wickets to make their way into the semifinals, whereas, Worcestershire Rapids on the back of some heroic performances from Brett DOliveria’s 4 wickets haul and Callum Ferguson’s 64 of 47 deliveries helped their cause to register a 5 wicket win and set a semi-final date with Lancashire.
Lancashire have been playing well in the County Division matches and that confidence could help them in this crucial game to perform well. The way they defeated the top favourites Kent was something worth watching. In the same manner, with Worcestershire Rapids skipper Moeen Ali performing extraordinarily well in the recently concluded Test series will be a big boost for the Rapids.
It would be interesting to see which team comes on top and make their way into the finals which will be played at this same venue.
Pitch Conditions: The pitch conditions at Edgbaston in Birmingham is likely to assist the fast bowlers. Batting would not be tough, but the batsmen will have to be a bit patient to get going.
Read on for LAN vs WOR Dream11 Team News and Lancashire vs Worcestershire playing11.
LAN vs WOR Team News
- Lancashire Lightning have named a 17 member squad for this crucial fixture. Regular skipper Liam Livingstone is back in the mix for Lancashire.
- Worcestershire Rapids have announced a 15-man squad for this game with the notable absentee being Callum Ferguson.
LAN vs WOR Playing 11
Speaking of the LAN vs WOR Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
Wicket-keeper: Ben Cox
Batsmen: Joe Clarke, Ross Whiteley (Doubt: Olly Westbury)
All-rounder: Moeen Ali(c), Wayne Parnell, Brett D’Oliveira
Bowlers: Pat Brown, Ed Barnard, Daryl Mitchell, Luke Wood
Wicket-keeper: Jos Buttler
Batsmen: Alex Davies, Liam Livingstone(c), Dane Vilas, (Doubt between Keaton Jennings and Aaron Lilley)
All-rounder: James Faulkner, Jordan Clark, Steven Croft
Bowlers: Zahir Khan, Matt Parkinson, Toby Lester
LAN vs WOR Squads
Lancashire: Liam Livingstone (c), Jordan Clark, Matt Parkinson, Dane Vilas, Jos Buttler(c), Karl Brown, Mark Watt, Graham Onions, Arron Lilley, Saqib Mahmood, Toby Lester, Steven Croft, Alex Davies, James Faulkner, Keaton Jennings, Zahir Khan, Danny Lamb
Worcestershire Rapids: Moeen Ali(c), Joe Clarke, Olly Westbury, Brett D’Oliveria, Tom Fell, Ben Cox(wk), Ross Whiteley, Ed Barnard, Wayne Parnell, Dillon Pennington, Luke Wood, Andy Carter, Daryl Mitchell, Pat Brown, Alex Milton
- With Jos Buttler available for the final day, we would suggest you to pick him over Ben Cox as he will bat up the order and is one of the biggest game changers in T20s.
- Liam Livingstone was in impeccable touch before getting injured, thus he should be there in your fantasy team along with Joe Clarke who has been rock solid for Worcestershire, Alex Davies is also one good choice for ur fantasy picks as he is the leading run-getter for Lancashire in this edition of T20 Blast.
- Moeen Ali has been in a purple patch ever since he made his way back into the Test squad, he had performed really well in the limited opportunities he has got to play for Worcestershire. James Faulkner too would be a nice pick as he has scalped 19 wickets so far and has played some vital knocks down the order.
- Among the bowlers, we would suggest you to pick Mathew Parkinson and Pat Brown in your respected fantasy teams as the former is leading the bowling charts for Lancashire with 23 scalps to his name and the latter is topping the wicket list for Worcestershire with 27 scalps to his name.
Note: This LAN vs WOR Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis Sri Lanka Women vs India Women team news.
Our Captain and Vice-Captain Picks
Moeen Ali Should be chosen as one of your captain or vice-captain because he is in some brilliant form and will contribute with both bat and ball. James Faulkner, Alex Davies and Liam Livingstone are other choices for captain and vice-captain picks.
LAN vs WOR Dream11 Team
Note: This LAN vs WOR Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis LAN vs WOR team news. Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of the LAN vs WOR Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.