LT vs LL Dream11 Team Prediction English Women Super League T20 Team News, Playing 11
LT vs LL Dream11 Women’s Super League T20
Lancashire Thunder vs Loughborough Lighting Match Prediction Tips | LT vs LL Who will win Today Match
Trafalgar Road Ground, Southport, July 22 at 07:00 PM IST
In the third match of the day, the Lancashire Thunder will be locking horns with the Loughborough Lighting as both teams will kick-off their campaign on the opening day itself.
England’s Danielle Hazell will be leading the Lancashire Thunder while Loughborough Lighting will be led by Georgia Elwiss. The last edition wasn’t a fruitful one for the Lancashire Thunders who finished at the bottom of the points table, but this time around with some transfers in their squad, they would love to change their fortunes and try to do well this time around.
The Loughborough Lighting finished fourth on the league table and missed the opportunity to feature in the semi-finals by a whisker. They played 5 matches and emerged victorious in two of them which were also their last two games against Lancashire Thunder and Surrey Stars. With a new season and a fairly new squad, they will look to start fresh in this edition.
Read on for LT vs LL Dream11 Team News and Lancashire Thunder vs Loughborough Lighting playing11.
LT vs LL Team News
- Rachel Haynes is set to play for the Loughborough Lighting for the first time.
- New Zealand all-rounder Sophie Devine has left Yorkshire Diamonds whom she represented last year and is set to feature for the Loughborough Lighting.
- Alex Hartley who played for the Surrey Stars has made her way to the Lancashire Thunder squad this year.
- Indian women T20 skipper Harmanpreet Kaur will be debuting in the Super League for the Lancashire Thunder.
- Australia’s all-rounder Ellyse Perry was in the initial squad but due to some circumstances, she will not be available for the majority of the tournament. Her teammate Elyse Villani has been named as her replacement.
LT vs LL Playing 11
Speaking of the LT vs LL Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
Lancashire Thunder Playing11(Probable):-
Wicket-keeper: Elle Threlkeld
Batsmen: Amy Sattherwaite, Nicole Bolton, Eve Jones, Rachel Dickinson (Doubt: Natasha Miles)
All-rounder: Harmanpreet Kaur, Emma Lamb (Doubt: Alice Dyson)
Bowlers: Alex Hartley, Danielle Hazell(c), Kate Cross, Sophie Ecclestone
Loughborough Lighting Playing11(Probable):-
Wicket-keeper: Amy Jones
Batsmen: Elyse Villani, Nicole Bolton, Rachel Haynes, Georgia Adams
All-rounder: Sophie Devine, Sonia Odedra,
Bowlers: Georgia Elwiss(c), Jenny Gunn, Kristie Gordon, Linsey Smith (Doubt: Tara Norris)
LT vs LL Squads
Lancashire Thunder: Daniele Hazell(c), Eva Jones, Emma Lamb, Harmanpreet Kaur, Nicole Bolton, Rachel Dickinson, Kate Cross, Georgie Boyce, Natalie Brown, Amy Satterthwaite, Alice Dyson, Alex Hartley, Natasha Miles, Sophie Ecclestone, Ellie Threlkeld(wk).
Loughborough Lighting: Georgia Elwiss (c), Amy Jones(wk), Elyse Villani, Rachael Haynes, Sophie Devine, Jenny Gunn, Georgia Adams, Lucy Higham, Kirstie Gordon, Tara Norris, Jo Gardner, Sarah Glen, Sonia Odedra, Abby Freeborn, Linsey Smith.
LT vs LL Key Players
- Amy Sattherwaite and Nicole Bolton will be their best batters.
- Sophie Ecclestone, Alex Hartley will be the key bowlers.
- The Australian duo of Nicole Bolton and Elyse Villani can be destructive with the bat, Rachael Haynes and wicket-keeper Amy Jones are also their key batters.
- In the bowling department, the onus will be on Jenny Gunn and skipper Georgia Elwiss.
Note: This LT vs LL Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis Lancashire Thunder vs Loughborough Lighting team news.
LT vs LL Dream11 Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of Lancashire Thunder vs Loughborough Lighting Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.
Like this article? For more sports news & best fantasy prediction, visit IndiaFantasy.com