LT vs WS Dream11 Women’s Super League T20
Lancashire Thunder vs Western Storm Match Prediction Tips | LT vs WS Who will win Today Match
Old Trafford, Manchester, Aug 03 at 07:00 PM IST
Lancashire Thunder who are fresh after tasting a nail-biting win in their last game will head into their next game against the table toppers Western Storm who are on a juggernaut run. This will also be the first time when two Indian eves Harmanpreet Kaur and Smriti Mandhana will collide with each other in what could be a gruelling contest.
The Lancashire Thunder too have been robust so far as they have been giving some thundering performances right after their opening game debacle which they lost to Loughborough Lighting in a humiliating manner. Since then, they haven’t looked back and have won 3 in succession against Yorkshire Diamonds, Southern Vipers and the latest one against Surrey Stars.
Talking about the surface, the Old Trafford would be hosting the first game of Women Super League this year and it is expected to remain the same throughout the 40 overs. The contest between bat and ball will be fair and square.
Read on for LT vs WS Dream11 Team News and Lancashire Thunder vs Western Storm playing11.
LT vs WS Team News
- Both teams will look to go in with the same squad which helped them register a win in their respective matches.
LT vs WS Playing 11
Speaking of the LT vs WS Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
Lancashire Thunder Playing11(Probable):-
Wicket-keeper: Ellie Threkeld
Batters: Amy Satterthwaite, Nicole Bolton, Evelyn Jones, Georgie Boyce (Doubt: Natalie Brown)
All-rounder: Harmanpreet Kaur, Emma Lamb
Bowlers: Alex Hartley, Sophie Ecclestone, Danielle Hazell(c), Kate Cross
Western Storm Playing11(Probable):-
Wicket-keeper: Rachel Priest
Batters: Heather Knight(c), Smriti Mandhana, Sophie Luff, Fran Wilson
All-rounders: Stafanie Taylor, Naomi Dattani
Bowlers: Anya Shrubsole, Claire Nicholas, Danielle Gibson, Freya Davies
LT vs WS Squads
Lancashire Thunder: Danielle Hazell (c), Harmanpreet Kaur, Amy Satterthwaite, Emma Lamb, Eleanor Threlkeld (wk), Rachel Dickinson, Alice Dyson, Natasha Miles, Nicole Bolton, Kate Cross, Sophie Ecclestone, Natalie Brown, Evelyn Jones, Alex Hartley, Georgie Boyce.
Western Storm: Heather Knight (c), Anya Shrubsole, Fran Wilson, Amara Carr (wk), Smriti Mandhana, Stafanie Taylor, Rachel Priest, Sophie Luff, Freya Davies, Danielle Gibson, Lauren Parfitt, Alice Macleod, Rebecca Silk, Claire Nicholas, Naomi Dattani.
LT vs WS Key Players
- Lancashire Thunder on the batting front will rely on Nicole Bolton and Amy Satterthwaite as both these players have got past a half-century at least once.
- After a match-winning knock in her debut game, Harmanpreet Kaur has pipped out as a game changer.
- All-rounder Emma Lamb has been doing all the talking with the ball as she has scalped 8 wickets from 4 matches.
- Heather Knight and Smriti Mandhana have been among heavy runs for Western Storm. Smriti has got 180 from 4 games so far whereas Heather Knight has got 121 runs and a wicket to her name from 4 games.
- Anya Shrubsole and Freya Davies will be the picks for key bowlers.
Note: This LT vs WS Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis Lancashire Thunder vs Western Storm team news.
LT vs WS Dream11 Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of Western Storm vs Lancashire Thunder Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.
Like this article? For more sports news & best fantasy prediction, visit IndiaFantasy.com