MAH vs PUN DREAM11 TEAM | Maharashtra vs Punjab | Vijay Hazare Trophy 2018
MAH vs PUN Dream11 Match Prediction | Who Will Win Today match
Just Cricket Academy Ground, Bengaluru, September 23 at 09:00 AM
The next match of Elite A group will be played at the Just Cricket Academy ground in Bengaluru between Maharashtra and Punjab. The Punjab team is full of match winners whereas Maharashtra are sitting on the top of Elite Group A after winning both their games against Goa by 5 wickets and Karnataka by 57 runs (DL Method)
Defeating the reigning champions Karnataka would have boosted their confidence a lot which would definitely help them to capitalize more on in their remaining games.
Punjab who played Himachal in their campaign opener were exquisite with their gameplay as they tamed Himachal by 35 runs on the back of a brilliant ton from young Shubman Gill and a valiant 48 from veteran Yuvraj Singh.
Himachal skipper Prashant Chopra played an important role with the bat scoring 95 but it wasn’t enough for them to chase down a score 290 as they were dismissed for 255 in 48.3 overs.
Pitch Conditions: How the surface will play? This would be a tough call because this is going to be the first match on this surface.
Read on for MAH vs PUN Dream11 Team News and Maharashtra vs Punjab playing 11.
MAH vs PUN Team News
- After two wins in two games, Maharashtra won’t look for any changes in their squad.
- Siddharth Kaul has got a call-up for the Asia Cup which means he will not feature in this game for Punjab.
MAH vs PUN Playing 11
Here’s how the two sides may lineup for Maharashtra vs Punjab clash
Maharashtra Playing 11 (Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Mandar Bhandari (Doubt: Rohit Motwani)
Batsmen: Ankit Bawne, Rahul Tripathi(c), Ruturaj Gaikwad, Atharva Kale, Jay Pande
All-rounder: Shrikant Mundhe, Sahmshuzama Kazi
Bowlers: Satyajeet Bachhav, Anupam Sanklecha, Samad Fallah
Punjab Playing 11 (Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Gitansh Khera
Batsmen: Yuvraj Singh, Mandeep Singh(c), Shubman Gill, Manan Vohra
All-rounder: Abhishek Sharma, Gurkeerat Singh Mann
Bowlers: Manpreet Gony, Barinder Singh Sran, Arshdeep Singh Brar, Mayank Markande
MAH vs PUN Squads
Punjab: Mandeep Singh (c), Yuvraj Singh, Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Manan Vohra, Arshdeep Singh, Shubman Gill, Sharad Lumba, Sanvir Singh, Arpit Pannu, Abhishek Sharma, Gitansh Khera (wk), Manpreet Gony, Mayank Markande, Barinder Sran, Anmolpreet Singh
Maharashtra: Rahul Tripathi (c), Ankit Bawne, Prashant Kore, Swapnil Gugale, Samad Fallah, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Rohit Motwani (wk), Anupam Sanklecha, Shrikant Mundhe, Satyajeet Bachhav, Mukesh Choudhary, Atharva Kale, Jay Pande, Shamshuzama Kazi
- Among the keepers, Gitansh Khera would be a better choice as he has sparked in both the limited opportunities he has got.
- Punjab have big names in their batting line-up. The likes of Yuvraj Singh and Shubman Gill will be the right selection as both have been among the runs and look devastating at times. You can also go with Ankit Bawne who have been among the runs in the last two games for Maharashtra.
- Gurkeerat Singh Mann has got 116 runs from 2 innings so far which includes an unbeaten 85 against Vidharba, he would be a better choice for your fantasy eleven.
- With Siddharth Kaul unavailable, Barinder Sran will be leading the Punjab bowling attack and he would be a good choice for your fantasy eleven. Mayank Markande is also a gutsy character and knows how to pick wickets in crunch situations and has already shown his prowess in this year’s IPL.
Our Captain and Vice-Captain Picks
Players like Shubman Gill, Ankit Bawne, Yuvraj Singh and Gurkeerat Singh Mann can help you gain double points.
MAH vs PUN Dream11 Team
Note: This MAH vs PUN Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis MAH vs PUN team news. Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of the MAH vs PUN Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates