MBCC vs RSCC Dream11 Match Prediction Men In Blue CC vs Raval Sporting CC ECS T10 Barcelona 27 October
Updated on: Oct 27, 2020 1:46 pm IST
MBCC vs RSCC Dream11 Prediction: How Men In Blue CC approach this game will depend on the result of their first game against Pak Montcada. They have to win that match to keep their slim hopes of qualifying to the next round alive. MBCC are 5th heading into this match having won just once n four previous rounds, excluding the game against Pak. With three wins from six rounds, Raval Sporting CC are fourth on the table. But they need a win to book a spot in the knock out rounds. Here is MBCC vs RSCC Dream 11 Prediction for the fixture ahead.
MBCC vs RSCC Dream11 Match Details
Fixture: Men In Blue CC vs Raval Sporting CC
Date and Time: October 27, 08:00 PM (IST)
Venue: Montjuic Ground, Barcelona
Last Result On This Venue:
Pitch Report: The matches are being held on an artificial mat. So no team can claim to hold an advantage in that regard.
Weather Report: No chance of rain. The clouds will be clear.
MBCC vs RSCC Dream11 Team Prediction
Men In Blue CC Team News
Men In Blue CC Squad
Ajay Rawat, Abhishek Borikar, Atul Kesar, Hemanth Narsipalli, Adnan Ghazanfar, Ijaz Ahmad, Kamran Raja, Khawar Javed, Muhammad Yaseen, Rehmanullah Rajpoot, Sri Srivastava, Kauppasamy Soundarapandian, Shankar Kaligatla, Sanjeev Tiwari, Shubhdeep Deb, Yasir Razzaq, Rinku Sihol, Sachin Sudarshana, Chandrasekhar Gade, Prasanna Jathan, Puneet Shrimali, Daljit Singh
Injury Update and Unavailability:
This is the only area the Men In Blue CC are not concerned about as all the players are available for selection.
- P Jathan is the first-choice wicket-keeper batsman for Men in Blue CC and will surely be preferred as the player behind the wicket in this match.
- S Kaligatla has been one of the most consistent batsmen for Men In Bluee CC in this tournament. The onus will once again be on him to do most of the offensive work with the willow.
In addition, MBCC team management will also hope that the likes of P Shirimali and S Deb come up good for the team here in this match.
- K Soundarapandian has produced goods with both bat and ball and he will once again be the main all-rounder for the team and will be in the playing 11 in this match.
- S Srivastava is the leading bowler for MBCC and will be leading the bowling attack here, while S Sudarshana and A Borikar are also more than capable of producing goods with the ball.
MBCC Playing 11 (Probable)
Prasanna Jathan (C & WK)
Raval Sporting CC Team News
Raval Sporting CC Squad
Aamir Manzoor, Nilkeshkumar Patel, Momin Alinaki, Muhammad Shiekh, Naveen Kumar, Nandan Bathani, Lovepreet Singh, Datta Karan, Kishitij Patel, Manish Manwani, Ishan Patel, Muhammad Rizwan, Yudhvir Singh, Gaurang Mahyavanshi, Muhammad Naveed, Rohin Kumar, Gurpreet Singh, Numan Ali, Himanshu John, Kishor Kumar Trikamal, Unnatkumar Patel, Numan Ali
Injury Update and Unavailability:
No Pak Montcada player will be missing this match either for injury or suspensions reasons.
- Raval Sporting CC behind the wicket in MBCC vs RSCC Dream11 Team Prediction match.
- M Manwani can do almost everything on the field. He is good with the ball, while his batting skills make him a danger with the bat as well. G Mahyavanshi is also a good option as an all-rounder.
- D Karan and K Patel both bat high up the order for Raval Sporting CC.
- I Patel is perhaps the best bowler in this tournament when it comes to consistency. He has racked up more than 500 fantasy points, the most amongst any bowler in the tournament and should be considered either as captain or vice-captain in this match.
- In addition, G Singh has been good with the ball as well and should not be ignored at all.
RSCC Playing 11 (Probable)
MBCC vs RSCC Dream 11 Prediction Today Cricket Match
Wicket-Keeper – D Karan, K Patel
Batsmen– S Kaligatla, S Deb, P Shrimali
All-Rounders – K Soundarapandian, G Mahyavanshi, M Manwani (C)
Bowlers – S Srivastava, G Singh, I Patel (VC)
I Patel: As mentioned above, he has been one of the most consistent bowlers in the tournament. He is a no-nonsense option in the MBCC vs RSCC Dream11 Prediction match.
M Manwani: Can do the talking with both bat and ball and that’s the main reason why he can fetch a good amount of points in this match.
Grand League Tips
G Mahyavanshi: Another player who offers a certain degree of assurances due to his unique skill sets. He can bowl and bat.
S Kaligatla: MBCC’s best bet with the bat. He can outscore any other batsman in this match.
Who will win MBCC vs RSCC Today Match Prediction
Raval Sporting CC have been more consistent in the tournament and will be starting the match as favourites against Men In Blue CC. Our MBCC vs RSCC Today Match Prediction Odds are also backing Raval Sporting CC to win the match.
Subscribe To India Fantasy YouTube Channel For Funny Spoof Videos