MI-W Playing 11 for Gujarat Giants vs Mumbai Indians Women, Women’s Premier League; Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips For GUJ-W vs MI-W Dream11 Team Prediction
Updated on: Mar 4, 2023 1:43 pm IST
GUJ-W vs MI-W: The opening encounter of the Women’s Premier League 2023 season is scheduled to be played between the Gujarat Giants and the Mumbai Indians Women on 4 March, 2023 (Saturday) at the Dr DY Patil Sports Academy in Mumbai. Mumbai Indians Women will be led by Indian Women’s team captain Harmanpreet Kaur in this debut season of Women’s Premier League T20 2023. They have some really experienced T20 players in their ranks including Hayley Matthews, Yastika Bhatia, Amelia Kerr and Natalie Sciver who are big match-winners for this GUJ-W vs MI-W match.
Mumbai Indians Women Playing 11 team news
- Dhara Gujjar, Humaira Kazi, Neelam Bisht, Jintimani Kalita, Priyanka Bala and Issy Wong are very much unlikely to be part of the playing 11 for this GUJ-W vs MI-W Dream11 Prediction.
- Harmanpreet Kaur will captain the side.
- Yastika Bhatia will be the wicket-keeper.
- They will once again bank upon the likes of Hayley Matthews, Yastika Bhatia, Harmanpreet Kaur, Amelia Kerr and Natalie Sciver to be their significant clogs in the batting department.
- The likes of Heather Graham, Pooja Vastrakar, Hayley Matthews and Natalie Sciver will form a crucial part of the bowling attack.
MI-W Playing 11
1. Yastika Bhatia
2. Hayley Matthews
3. Amelia Kerr
4. Harmanpreet Kaur
5. Nat Sciver
6. Amanjot Kaur
7. Pooja Vastrakar
8. Chloe Tryon
9. Heather Graham
10. Saika Ishaque
11. Sonam Yadav
Related GUJ-W Playing 11
Mumbai Indians Women squad
Harmanpreet Kaur, Nat Sciver-Brunt, Amelia Kerr, Pooja Vastrakar, Yastika Bhatia, Heather Graham, Isabelle Wong, Amanjot Kaur, Dhara Gujjar, Saika Ishaque, Hayley Matthews, Chloe Tryon, Humairaa Kaazi, Priyanka Bala, Sonam Yadav, Neelam Bisht, and Jintimani Kalita.
Gujarat Giants vs Mumbai Indians Women Dream11 prediction
Here are the best fantasy picks for the match from MI-W
Harmanpreet Kaur batted amazingly well during her last T20 outing against Australia in the semi-finals of the Women’s T20 World Cup 2023. Harmanpreet scored a brilliant half-century under pressure.
|151||3058||31||10/1||52, 13, 4, 33, 16|
Natalie Sciver is quite an experienced player in T20 cricket who can contribute amazingly well both with the bat and ball. Sciver has scored more than 2100 runs and also taken 79 wickets from 108 T20Is.
|108||2175||12||79||40, 81*, 50, 5, 40*|
Related GUJ-W vs MI-W Dream11 Prediction