MID vs SOM Dream11 Prediction English T20 Blast
Middlesex vs Somerset Match Prediction Tips | MID vs SOM Who will win Today Match
London, July 19 at 10:40 PM IST
Middlesex are back in action after a gap of 10 days with a South Group Vitality Blast clash against Somerset at the iconic Lord’s in London. Both the teams are stuck in the middle of the table, with two points each after three games.
In their previous Blast ’18 fixture, Gloucestershire piped Middlesex by six wickets. Batting first, Middlesex could only manage 160 runs in their quota of 20 overs. The chase was not too comfortable for Gloucestershire but they achieved the target in 19th over with six wickets remaining.
On the other hand, Somerset went down against Kent in their previous Vitality Blast fixture. Batting first, they posted a below-par 159/6 total on the board. In reply, Kent cruised to victory without much of a hassle in the 17th over.
Speaking of the Lord’s surface, it has favoured the batsmen more in the recent time. However, there could be help for the seam bowlers early on.
Last T20 result at the venue: Surrey 158/6 (20 overs) lost to Middlesex 161/7 (19 overs)
Read on for MID vs SOM Dream11 Team News and Middlesex vs Somerset playing11.
MID vs SOM Team News
- Eoin Morgan is back in the Middlesex squad and will lead the side.
- Ravi Patel is excluded from the squad for this fixture, while Dawid Malan and Nicks Gubbins are away on England Lions duty.
- The Australian all-rounder Ashton Agar is included and likely to make his debut.
- Somerset will miss the services of Tim Groenewald who has a groin concern.
- Since Jack Leach and Dom Bess are away on England Lions duty, Paul van Meekeren has been added to the squad.
MID vs SOM Playing 11
Speaking of the MID vs SOM Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
Middlesex Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: John Simpson
Batsmen: Eoin Morgan, Stephen Eskinazi
All-rounders: Dwayne Bravo, Paul Stirling, Ashton Agar
Bowlers: Steven Finn, Tom Helm, Nathan Sowter, James Fuller
Somerset Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Steve Davies
Batsmen: Tom Abell, James Hildreth, (doubt: Johann Myburgh)
All-rounders: Roelof van der Merwe, Corey Anderson, Peter Trego
Bowlers: Lewis Gregory, Craig Overton, Josh Davey, (Doubts: Jamie Overton, Paul van Meekeren, Max Waller)
MID vs SOM Squads
Middlesex: Eoin Morgan (c), Dwayne Bravo, Paul Stirling, Steven Finn, Ashton Agar, Stephen Eskinazi, James Fuller, James Harris, Tom Helm, Max Holden, George Scott, John Simpson (wk) and Nathan Sowter.
Somerset: Lewis Gregory (c), Tom Abell, Peter Trego, Roelof van der Merwe, Josh Davey, Steve Davies, James Hildreth, Johann Myburgh, Corey Anderson, Craig Overton, Jamie Overton, Paul van Meekeren and Max Waller.
MID vs SOM Key Players
- Paul Stirling and Eoin Morgan would be key Middlesex’s batting.
- Paul Stirling, Dwayne Bravo and Tom Helm have done the most damage with the ball.
- Anderson, Trego and Davies can be backed to come good with the bat.
- Gregory, Davey and J Overton have been the three key bowlers for the side.
Note: This MID vs SOM Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis Middlesex vs Somerset team news.
MID vs SOM Dream11 Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of Middlesex vs Somerset Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.