MR-W vs ST-W Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips for WBBL 2022 Melbourne Renegades Women vs Sydney Thunder Women for Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Nov 5, 2022 2:25 pm IST
MR-W vs ST-W Dream11 Prediction: The Women’s Big Bash League (WBBL) 2022/23 will feature Melbourne Renegades Women and Sydney Thunder Women in the 33rd league-stage game. Renegades Women will lock horns with Thunder Women at Bellerive Oval in Hobart. It’s the eighth edition of the tournament, where eight teams are playing 59 matches in a round-robin format, followed by knockout finals.
The Sophie Molineux-led Renegades are set to play their eighth league-stage game of the season. The side has been enduring an inconsistent stint, with only one win in seven games.
Thunder too, on the other hand, are enduring a rough WBBL run. The side has been struggling to carry on the momentum.
The game will commence at 8:10 AM (IST).
MR-W vs ST -W Dream11 Prediction for Today’s Match
Melbourne Renegades Women vs Sydney Thunder Women, Match 33, Women’s Big Bash League 2022/23
Fixture: Melbourne Renegades Women vs Sydney Thunder Women
Date and Time: Sunday, November 6, 8:10 AM IST
Venue: Bellerive Oval, Hobart
Where to watch MR-W vs ST-W Live?
Watch MR-W vs ST-W live, on Sony Sports Network. All the Women’s Big Bash League games will also be telecasted live on the SonyLIV app and website.
Tournament Points Table
The points table will be updated soon.
MR-W vs ST-W Pitch Report
It’s a batting pitch at Bellerive Oval in Hobart and better suited for the pacers. Deeming the last five games played at the venue, the average first innings score is 143, while the total average score has been around 132. 60% of the teams batting first at the venue have won the games. Although, 60% of the captains preferred to bowl first after winning the toss at the venue. Moreover, the weather on matchday is predicted to hover around 16.69° Celcius, with a few clouds.
Last Result at the Venue
Hobart Hurricanes Women vs Brisbane Heat Women – November 6, 2022
The result will be updated soon.
Last five matches – (the most recent first)
Melbourne Renegades Women: L L L L L
Sydney Thunder Women: L L NR L NR
Melbourne Renegades Women Playing 11
- Renegades are likely to open the innings with Hayley Matthews and Chamari Athapaththu. Matthews is an all-rounder and can bowl off-spin. Wicketkeeper-batter Josephine Dooley is likely to bat at number three.
- The Renegades’ middle order may comprise the skipper Sophie Molineux, Courtney Webb, Carly Leeson and Ellie Falconer. Leeson and Falconer can also bowl at a medium pace, while Molineux can bowl left-arm spin.
- Shabnim Ismail may lead the Renegades pace unit, including Sarah Coyte, and Rhiann O’Donnell. While Ella Hayward may be another off-spinner on the board.
Probable Playing 11:
- Hayley Matthews
- Chamari Athapaththu
- Josephine Dooley (WK)
- Sophie Molineux (C)
- Courtney Webb
- Ellie Falconer
- Carly Leeson
- Sarah Coyte
- Ella Hayward
- Rhiann O’Donnell
- Shabnim Ismail
Sophie Molineux’s WBBL 2022 Stats
Molineux is a left-arm off-spinner but can furnish vital batting cameos. She is the most experienced player from the Renegades unit and is a reliable all-rounder.
Hayley Matthews’s WBBL 2022 Stats
One more all-rounder from the Renegades camp, Matthews, is an explosive opening batter. She can also bowl off-spin at a reasonable economy.
Sydney Thunder – Women Playing 11
- Thunder are likely to open with Tammy Beaumont and Phoebe Litchfield.
- The Thunder middle-order may comprise Amy Jones, the skipper and former Australia batter Rachael Haynes, and Chloe Tryon. Tryon is a lefty spin-bowling all-rounder. While Jones will keep the wickets.
- Sammy-Jo Johnson may be the all-rounder in the lineup; she can bowl at a medium pace.
- Thunder are likely to play the spin-bowling duo of Lauren Smith and Samantha Bates.
- Belinda Vakarewa, Hannah Darlington, and Lea Tahuhu are likely to be the pacers in the Thunder lineup.
Probable Playing 11:
- Tammy Beaumont
- Phoebe Litchfield
- Sammy-Jo Johnson
- Rachael Haynes (C)
- Chloe Tryon
- Olivia Porter
- Hannah Darlington
- Lea Tahuhu
- Tahlia Wilson (WK)
- Belinda Vakarewa
- Samantha Bates
Phoebe Litchfield’s WBBL 2022 Stats
Litchfield, the young Aussie talent, is in good batting form. Merely 19, Litchfield has hit two half-centuries in the tournament so far.
Sammy Jo-Johnson’s WBBL 2022 Stats
Johnson is an all-rounder; she can bowl at a medium pace and can bat in the middle order. She is one of the most experienced members of the Thunder unit.
Who will win Melbourne Renegades Women vs Sydney Thunder Women today Match?
- Deeming the last WBBL edition, MR-W finished second in the points table.
- While ST-W finished the 2021 season as the number seven team in the points table.
- Considering the last five games played between the sides, MR-W have won four out of them, while ST-W have won only one.
Considering both sides’ form, head-to-head record, and morale, Melbourne Renegades Women are the favorites to win as per our Melbourne Renegades Women vs Sydney Thunder Women today match prediction.
MR-W vs ST-W Dream11 Prediction
Wicket-Keeper: Josephine Dooley
Batters: Phoebe Litchfield, Rachael Haynes, Courtney Webb, Carly Leeson
All-Rounders: Sophie Molineux, Hayley Matthews, Sammy Jo-Johnson
Bowlers: Samantha Bates, Shabnim Ismail, Belinda Vakarewa
Who should be the captain of your MR-W vs ST-W Fantasy Team?
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Sophie Molineux (C) & Sammy Jo-Johnson (VC)
For Grand League: Sophie Molineux (C) and Phoebe Litchfield (VC)
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips