MS-W vs AS-W Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips for WBBL 2022 Melbourne Stars Women vs Adelaide Strikers Women Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Nov 4, 2022 4:07 pm IST
MS-W vs AS-W Dream11 Prediction: Perth is set to host the 30th derby of the Women’s Big Bash League (WBBL) on Saturday (November 5). Melbourne Stars Women will lock horns with Adelaide Strikers Women at Lilac Hill Park. It’s the eighth edition of the tournament, where eight teams are playing; 59 matches are to be played in a round-robin format, followed by knockout finals.
Stars, in absence of Meg Lanning, are enduring one of the roughest WBBL runs. The side has won only two games after their seven league-stage games.
Strikers, on the other hand, will play their eighth league-stage game of the tournament. The runner-ups from the tournament’s last edition – Strikers- are searching for their maiden WBBL title.
The game will commence at 7:30 AM (IST).
MS -W vs AS-W Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
Melbourne Stars Women vs Adelaide Strikers Women, Match 30 of Women’s Big Bash League 2022/23
Fixture: Melbourne Stars Women vs Adelaide Strikers Women
Date and Time: November 5, 7:30 AM IST
Venue: Lilac Hill Park, Perth
Where to watch MS-W vs AS-W Live?
Watch MS-W vs AS-W -W live, on Sony Sports Network. All the Women’s Big Bash League games will also be telecasted live on the SonyLIV app and website.
Tournament Points Table
|Teams||Matches||Won||Lost||Tied/No Result||Points||Net Run|
MS-W vs AS-W Pitch Report
It’s a batting pitch at Lilac Hill Park in Perth and better suited for the pacers. Deeming the last five games played at the venue, the average first innings score is 150, while the total average score has been around 141. 60% of the teams batting first at the venue have won the games. Also, 60% of the captains preferred to bat first after winning the toss at the venue. Moreover, the weather on matchday is predicted to hover around 21.37° Celcius, with a few clouds up in the sky.
Last Result at the Venue
Sydney Sixers Women (161/3) beat Perth Scorchers Women (117/9) by 44 runs – October 31, 2022
Last five matches – (the most recent first)
Melbourne Stars Women: W NR W NR L
Adelaide Strikers Women: L W W W W
Melbourne Stars Women Playing 11
- Stars are likely to open with Lauren Winfield-Hill and Jemimah Rodrigues.
- The Stars middle-order may comprise Alice Capsey, Nicole Faltum, and Annabel Sutherland. Aapsey can off-spin the ball, while Sutherland is a pace-bowling all-rounder. Faltum is prone to keep the wickets.
- Sophie Reid may be another batter in the Stars lineup.
- Sasha Moloney could be another all-rounder who can bowl off-spin. While Kim Garth will be the pace bowling all-rounder.
- Tess Flintoff and Una Raymond-Hoey could be the pacers in the starting 11.
- Sophie Day may be the chief spinner.
Probable Playing 11:
- Lauren Winfield-Hill
- Jemimah Rodrigues
- Alice Capsey
- Annabel Sutherland
- Tess Flintoff
- Kim Garth
- Nicole Faltum (C & WK)
- Sasha Moloney
- Sophie Reid
- Una Raymond-Hoey
- Sophie Day
Lauren Winfield-Hill’s WBBL 2022 Stats
Winfield-Hill has certainly been one of the finest opening batters in the women’s circuit. She scored plenty of runs in the women’s Hundred earlier and is aiming for a comeback in the national team.
Annabel Sutherland’s WBBL 2022 Stats
The young Aussie talent has already made her national debut. Sutherland has a raw pace and can hit significant batting cameos too.
Adelaide Strikers Women Playing 11
- Strikers are likely to open with Deandra Dottin and Katie Mack. Dottin is an all-rounder and can bowl at a medium pace.
- Laura Wolvaardt is likely to bat at number three.
- The Strikers’ middle order may comprise skipper Tahlia McGrath, Bridget Patterson, Madeline Penna, and Tegan McPharlin. McGrath is n all-rounder and can bowl at a medium pace. McPharlin, meanwhile, may keep the wickets.
- Strikers are likely to play the spin-bowling duo of Amanda-Jade Wellington and Jemma Barsby.
- Megan Schutt and Darcie Brown are likely to lead the pace unit of Strikers.
Probable Playing 11:
- Deandra Dottin
- Katie Mack
- Laura Wolvaardt
- Tahlia McGrath (C)
- Bridget Patterson
- Madeline Penna
- Amanda-Jade Wellington
- Tegan McPharlin (WK)
- Jemma Barsby
- Megan Schutt
- Darcie Brown
Tahlia McGrath’s WBBL 2022 Stats
McGrath is a right-arm all-rounder, who can bat in the top order and can bat really well. She has already represented Australia and led the Strikers into the final of the WBBL 2021 edition.
Amanda-Jade Wellington’s WBBL 2022 Stats
Wellington has emerged as one of the best discoveries of the WBBL. She is a leggie and can provide vital batting cameos too.
Who will win Adelaide Strikers Women vs Melbourne Stars Women today Match?
- Deeming the last WBBL edition, MS-W finished the 2021 season as the number five team in the points table. While AS-W finished the 2021 season as the runner-up.
- This season, MS-W won only two out of their seven games, with a couple of being abandoned due to rain, until now. While, AS-W are in the fourth position in the points table, with four wins in seven games.
- Considering the last five games played between the sides, MS-W have won all of them. In their most recent encounter at the WBBL 2022, MS-W beat AS-W by 22 runs.
Considering the form, head-to-head record, and morale of both sides, Adelaide Strikers Women are the favorites to win as per our Adelaide Strikers Women vs Melbourne Stars Women today match prediction.
AS-W vs MS-W Dream11 Prediction
Wicket-Keeper: Lauren Winfield-Hill
Batters: Alice Capsey, Katie Mack, Laura Wolvaardt
All-Rounders: Annabel Sutherland, Tahlia McGrath, Deandra Dottin
Bowlers: Amanda-Jade Wellington, Sasha Moloney, Tess Flintoff, Megan Schutt
Who should be the captain of your AS-W vs MS-W Fantasy Team?
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Annabel Sutherland (C) and Amanda-Jade Wellington (VC)
For Grand League: Annabel Sutherland (C) and Katie Mack (VC)
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips