NED Playing 11 for India vs Netherlands T20 World Cup 2022; Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips For IND vs NED Dream11 Team Prediction
Updated on: Oct 25, 2022 12:08 pm IST
Netherlands playing 11: Netherlands’s only chance of putting up some points in the super 12 went down the drain when they lost the match to Bangladesh in their first game of the super 12 stage. They had the resources with the ball to restrict Bangladesh to a total which they could have chased but allowed them to score more than what they would have liked. Netherlands’s batting is their weaklink and it is going to be a nightmare for them tackle the quality Indian bowlers who have outstanding skills with the new ball.
Netherlands playing 11 team news
- If Roelof Van der Merwe is fit, he will replace Shariz Ahmad in the playing 11.
- The rest of the lineup is set to remain the same that played against BAN.
NED playing 11
1. Vikramjit Singh
2. Max O’Dowd
3. Colin Ackermann
4. Tom Cooper
5. Bas de Leede
6. Scott Edwards
7. Roelof Van der Merwe/Shariz Ahmad
8. Logan Van Beek
9. Tim Pringle
10. Paul van Meekeren
11. Fred Klaassen
Scott Edwards (c), Colin Ackermann, Shariz Ahmad, Logan van Beek, Tom Cooper, Brandon Glover, Timm van der Gugten, Fred Klaassen, Bas de Leede, Paul van Meekeren, Roelof van der Merwe, Stephan Myburgh, Tim Pringle, Vikram Singh, Teja Nidamanuru, Max O’Dowd
India vs Netherlands Dream11 prediction
Here are the best fantasy cricket picks for the match from NED
- Max O’Dowd got out in an unfortunate manner versus BAN. He is their in form batsman and needs to play a big knock if NED are going to compete against India.
|T20Is||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Highest score|
- Paul van Meekeren competed a neat spell against Bangladesh picking up 2 wickets in his four overs, also showed he is a useful hitter lower down the order.
|T20Is||Wickets||Average||Economy rate||Best bowling performance|
- Bas de Leede was once again amongst wickets. He is the leading wicket taker for NED in this world cup.
|T20Is||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Wickets||Economy rate|