NED Playing 11 for Zimbabwe vs Netherlands T20 World Cup 2022; Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips For ZIM vs NED Dream11 Team Prediction
Updated on: Oct 31, 2022 6:51 am IST
Netherlands playing 11: Netherlands are out of the competition after losing their first 3 games in the Super 12 stage of the world cup. They played well in the group matches to qualify for the super 12 but the teams in here are one step ahead of them and hence the result. They must have won against Bangladesh considering the bowling attack they have who could trouble the Bangladeshi batsmen but it was Netherlands’s batting that has been extremely awful in the super 12. They would badly need their batsmen to step up and put some runs on the board for their bowlers to defend.
Netherlands playing 11 team news
- Bas de Leede was hit badly by Haris Rauf’s bouncer in the previous game. He is likely to miss out on this game.
- Teja Nidamanuru could get a look in place of Bas de Leede in the playing 11.
NED playing 11
1. Stephan Myburgh
2. Max O’Dowd
3. Colin Ackermann
4. Tom Cooper
5. Teja Nidamanuru
6. Scott Edwards
7. Roelof Van der Merwe
8. Tim Pringle
9. Fred Klaassen
10. Paul van Meekeren
11. Brandon Glover
Scott Edwards (c), Colin Ackermann, Shariz Ahmad, Logan van Beek, Tom Cooper, Brandon Glover, Timm van der Gugten, Fred Klaassen, Bas de Leede, Paul van Meekeren, Roelof van der Merwe, Stephan Myburgh, Tim Pringle, Vikram Singh, Teja Nidamanuru, Max O’Dowd
Zimbabwe vs Netherlands Dream11 prediction
Here are the best fantasy cricket picks for the match from NED
- Max O’Dowd must take the responsibility at the top of the order. He is their in form batsman.
|T20Is||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Highest score|
- Paul van Meekeren was magnificent against Pakistan. He is their best bowler in the super 12 stage.
|T20Is||Wickets||Average||Economy rate||Best bowling performance|
- Colin Ackermann is an experienced campaigner. He needs to up his game if Netherlands are to win this match against Zimbabwe.
|T20Is||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Wickets||Economy rate|