NED vs SCO Dream11 Match Prediction | Ireland T20I Tri-Series 2019| Fantasy Team, Team News
Updated on: Sep 16, 2019 1:20 pm IST
NED vs SCO Dream11 Match Prediction | Netherland vs Scotland|
The second game of Ireland T20I Tri-Series 2019 will be played between Netherland and Scotland at The Village, Dublin on 16th Sept.
This Tri-series is commenced after the cancellation of the Euro T20 slam. This series will help these teams to prepare for next months T20 World Cup qualifiers.
The last time these two sides’ met, Netherland pulled off an amazing show with the bat and chased down the target of 153 with just one ball remaining.
Scotland, on the other hand, is coming after three wins out of four games in 2019 Scotland Tri-nation series. They would like to carry the same momentum and form when squaring off against Scotland.
The match is set to begin at 6:00 PM IST.
NED vs SCO, 2nd match, Ireland T20I Tri-Series 2019
The Village, Dublin
16th September, 6:00 PM IST.
Last five (Head To Head)
Netherland Won: 01
Scotland Won: 04
The average first innings score at this ground in last 9 T20Is is 144. Team batting second has won six out of 9 games.
Average First Innings score: 144 (Last 9 T20Is)
Record of chasing teams: Won – 6, Lost -3
Seamers would feel at home with seam-friendly conditions at Dublin. There will swing on offer due to overcast conditions and the bowlers are expected to play a crucial role in the outcome of this match. Batsmen too will get the chance to score big runs due to the short boundaries. The team winning the toss will be tempted to bowl first.
NED vs SCO Fantasy Team News:
- Scotland have named almost a similar squad for this series which they would move in the ICC MEn’s T20 World Cup qualifiers.
- Josh Davey will miss out of the tri-series, who’s playing County cricket for Somerset currently.
- Tom Sole and off Breaker Ollie Hairs are all set to make their T20 debut for Scotland.
- G Munsey and Kyle Coetzer will open the innings for Scotland.
- M Cross, C MacLeod, and R Berrington will take care of the middle order.
- M Watt, S Sharif, and A Evans will hold the bowling department.
Netherland Team News:
- Pieter Seelaar will again lead the team across all three tours.
- Colin Ackerman is not available for this series.
- Vikram Singh set to make his T20I debut alongside spin all-rounder Clayton Floyd.
- Wesley Barresi and Stephan Myburgh, the heroes of the Netherlands’ most successful WT20 back in 2014, miss out.
- Legspinner Philippe Boissevain and batsman Tonny Staal are in the squad for Tri-series and Qualifiers.
- Max O’Dowd and Ben Copper will open the innings for Netherland, followed by S Edwards, P Seelaar, and Tonny Staal.
Pieter Seelaar (Captain), Max O’Dowd, Tobias Visee, Vikram Singh, Ben Cooper, Tonny Staal, Scott Edwards (wk), Bas de Leede, Brandon Glover, Shane Snater, Fred Klaassen, Paul van Meekeren, Philippe Boissevain, Clayton Floyd.
Kyle Coetzer (c), Richie Berrington, Matthew Cross, Alasdair Evans, Oliver Hairs, Michael Leask, Calum MacLeod, George Munsey, Adrian Neill, Safyaan Sharif, Tom Sole, Hamza Tahir, Craig Wallace, Mark Watt
Bas Le Leede, Ben Cooper, Tonny Staal, Tobias Visee, Max O’Dowd, Scott Edwards (wk), Paul van Meekeren, Fred Klaassen, Pieter Seelaar (C), Brandon Glover, and Philippe Boissevain.
Calum MacLeod, Richie Berrington, Matthew Cross (wk), Kyle Coetzer (C), Craig Wallace, Michael Leask, Hamza Tahir, Ollie Hairs Mark Watt, Alasdair Evans, and Tom Sole.
NED vs SCO Dream11 Prediction:
Netherland Key players:
M O’Dowd scored 148 runs in four innings at an average of 37.00 in the T20 series against UAE earlier this year.
B Cooper got 94 runs from 4 innings with the highest score being 46.
Paul van Meekeren has bagged 27 wickets from 25 T20 innings with the best figure being 4/11. His economy has been 7.07.
Scotland Key players:
K Coetzer has got 214 runs from 4 innings at an average of 53.30 in ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup League 2 2019.
R Berrington averages 45.50 in the same series, with the highest score being 81.
Hamza Tahir bagged 10 wickets in three innings at an economy of 3.44 in ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup League 2 2019.
For more fantasy tips, enter your name and phone number below.