Northamptonshire vs Durham Match Prediction Tips | NOR vs DUR English ODD Cup Who will win Today Match
North Group, Royal London One-Day Cup
Northamptonshire vs Durham Dream11 Prediction
Northampton, May 27 at 03:30 PM IST/11:00 AM Local
Northamptonshire Steelbacks and Durham lock horns tomorrow at County Ground in Northampton. After a losing start to their Royal London One-Day Cup campaign, Northamptonshire pulled things back to register two wins in a row.
Durham, on the other side, have managed to win only one out of four fixtures they were involved in. However, they would look to build on Friday’s win over Worcestershire.
Read on for NOR vs DUR Dream11 Team News and Northamptonshire vs Durham playing11.
NOR vs DUR Team News
- Northamptonshire have not announced their squad as of now but are likely to go with the same squad after the win over Lancashire.
- Durham have not announced their squad as of now but are likely to go with the same squad after the win over Worcestershire.
NOR vs DUR Playing 11
Speaking of the NOR vs DUR Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
Wicket-keeper: Adam Rossington, Richard Levi
Batsmen: Alex Wakely, Ben Duckett, Rob Keogh
All-rounders: Joshua Cobb, Luke Procter, Steven Crook
Bowlers: Rory Kleinveldt, Graeme White, Saif Zaib, Brett Hutton, Nathan Buck, Ben Sanderson,
Wicket-keeper: Stuart Poynter
Batsmen: Tom Latham, Michael Richardson, Cameron Steel, Graham Clark, Gareth Harte, Will Smith
All-rounders: Ryan Pringle (Paul Collingwood)
Bowlers: Nathan Rimmington, Chris Rushworth, Matt Dixon
NOR vs DUR Squads
Richard Levi, Nathan Buck, Joshua Cobb, Ben Sanderson, Alex Wakely (c), Luke Procter, Graeme White, Adam Rossington (wk), Steven Crook, Brett Hutton, Ben Duckett, Rory Kleinveldt, Rob Keogh, Saif Zaib
Michael Richardson, Will Smith, Chris Rushworth, Nathan Rimmington, Stuart Poynter (wk), Tom Latham (c), Matt Dixon, Ryan Pringle, Graham Clark, Cameron Steel, Gareth Harte, Paul Collingwood, James Weighell, George Harding, Matty Potts
NOR vs DUR Key Players
- Cobb has been the consistent batsmen for the side, with three 50+ scores in as many games.
- Procter has been the pick of the Northamptonshire bowlers thus far.
- Richardson and Latham have carried Durham’s batting so far in the competition.
- Rimmington has claimed 7 wickets in 4 matches in the tournament.
Note: This NOR vs DUR Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis Northamptonshire vs Durham team news.
NOR vs DUR Dream11 Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of the Northamptonshire vs Durham Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.