English T20 Blast, 2018
Nottinghamshire vs Yorkshire, North Group Game
Trent Bridge, Nottingham Aug 10 at 11:00 PM IST Local
Third-placed Yorkshire Vikings will be taking on the home team in Nottinghamshire Outlaws in a crucial game in the English T20 Blast League.
Nottinghamshire Outlaws are placed sixth in the team with an even record of five wins and losses. Even though they are hovering in the middle of the table, to expect that they can’t beat anybody on their day would be a callous mistake. The only thing the team lacks in mental fortitude, as when the going gets tough, they crumble under pressure. If the management is able to sort that problem out, Nottinghamshire will be a team to be taken seriously.
Meanwhile, Yorkshire Vikings are having a decent season. They are placed third and have been one of the better teams. Lately, they have stepped up their game in every single department. If the team is able to notch two-three more wins, it will be interesting to see if they can finish the season on top of the table.
Read on for NOT vs YOR Dream11 Team News and the Nottinghamshire vs Yorkshire playing 11.
NOT vs YOR Team News
- Yorkshire won a brilliant game last time out, and are expected to retain the side as there were no injuries reported.
- Nottinghamshire were embarrassed by Worcestershire in the previous game and will be looking to make some changes.
NOT vs YOR Playing 11
Speaking of the NOT vs YOR Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
Nottinghamshire Playing 11(Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Tom Moores
Batsmen: Will Fraine, Rikki Wessels, Billy Root, Jake Libby
All-rounders: Dan Christain(c), Samit Patel, Steven Mullaney
Bowlers: Harry Gurney, Luke Fletcher, Ish Sodhi
Yorkshire playing 11(Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Jonathan Tattersall
Batsmen: Gary Ballance, Kane Williamson, Adam Lyth, Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Harry Brook
All-rounders: David Willey, Tim Bresnan
Bowlers: Steven Patterson, Jack Brooks, Azeem Rafiq
NOT vs YOR Squads
The teams are yet to announce their squads.
Nottinghamshire: Not yet announced
Yorkshire: Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Adam Lyth, David Willey, Kane Williamson, Gary Ballance, Jonathan Tattersall(w), Tim Bresnan, Jordan Thompson, Azeem Rafiq, Steven Patterson(c), Jack Brooks, Harry Brook, Matthew Fisher
NOT vs YOR Key Players
- Batsman Steven Mullaney chipped in from the middle order to score 55 runs in 29 balls, hitting four sixes along the way.
- Every single bowler was expensive last time out but Ish Sodhi was the only one who was consistent with his line and length.
- Kiwi Kane Williamson showed his class and cricketing ability by anchoring the innings against Northamptonshire.
- Skipper Steven Patterson led from the front by smothering the batsman with his vicious spell of bowling.
Note: This NOT vs YOR Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis Nottinghamshire vs Yorkshire team news.
NOT vs YOR Dream11 Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of the Nottinghamshire vs Yorkshire Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.