NSW vs QUN Dream11 Prediction Aussie ODD Cup | NSW vs QUN Team News, Playing 11
NSW vs QUN DREAM11 TEAM | New South Wales vs Queensland | JLT Cup 2018
NSW vs QUN Dream11 Match Prediction | Who Will Win Today match
Drummoyne Oval, Sydney, October 01 at 09:30 AM
This will be the last league game of the competition and the two teams contesting here will be New South Wales and Queensland. The match will be played at the Drummoyne Oval in Sydney.
Queensland were thrashed in the last game by a rampaging D’Arcy Short in the last game who went full throttle on the Queensland bowlers and scored a whirlwind 257 which included 15 fours and hit a record 23 sixes.
Queensland after a 116 crushing defeat at the hands of Western Australia have gone down to the fourth position while New South Wales are already out of the contention after just one win to their name from 4 games.
Read on for NSW vs QUN Dream11 Team News and New South Wales vs Queensland playing 11.
NSW vs QUN Team News
- There are no injury concerns as off now among the two sides.
NSW vs QUN Playing 11
Here’s how the two sides may lineup for New South Wales vs Queensland clash
New South Wales Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Jay Lenton
Batsmen: Kurtis Patterson(c), Daniel Hughes, Nick Larkin, Jack Edwards
All-rounders: Moises Henriques, Daniel Sams
Bowlers: Sean Abbott, Ben Dwarshuis, Mickey Edwards, Chris Green
Queensland Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Jimmy Pierson(c)
Batsmen: Chris Lynn, Joe Burns, Sam Heazlett, Charlie Hemphrey, Max Bryant
All-rounders: Mark Steketee
Bowlers: Mitchell Swepson, Xavier Bartlett, Billy Stanlake, Mathew Kuhnemann
NSW vs QUN Squads
New South Wales: Kurtis Patterson(c), Jay Lenton(wk), Mickey Edwards, Jason Sangha, Nick Larkin, Moises Henriques, Ryan Gibson, Trent Copeland, Daniel Hughes, Daniel Sams, Jack Edwards, Harry Conway, Stephen O’Keefe, Sean Abbott
Queensland: Jimmy Pierson(c/wk), Charlie Hemphrey, Joe Burns, Lachlan Pfeffer (wk), Sam Heazlett, Luke Feldman, Xavier Bartlett, Jack Prestwidge, Mark Steketee, Sam Truloff, Billy Stanlake, Max Bryant, Chris Lynn, Mitchell Swepson, Jack Wildermuth
- Queensland’s skipper Jimmy Peirson will be the right choice here as he has done well as compared to Jay Lenton and is an important lead in Queensland’s line-up.
- In the batting department, Chris Lynn who has already got a ton in this season would be a safe bet along with Sam Heazlett who would be booming with confidence after a breezing 107 against WA in the last game.
- Among the all-rounders, Mark Steketee and Daniel Sams have done well so far, therefore, they should be an assured selection in your fantasy eleven.
- In this department, Sean Abbott and Mitchell Swepson should be your picks as both the bowlers have been the highest wicket-takers for their respective sides this season.
Our Captain and Vice-Captain Picks
The players who can help you double your points are Mark Steketee, Moises Henriques, Chris Lynn and Sam Heazlett
NSW vs QUN Dream11 Team
Note: This NSW vs QUN Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis NSW vs QUN team news. Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of the NSW vs QUN Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.