NSW vs SAU Dream11 Prediction Aussie ODD Cup | NSW vs SAU Team News, Playing 11
NSW vs SAU DREAM11 TEAM | New South Wales vs South Australia | JLT Cup 2018
NSW vs SAU Dream11 Match Prediction | Who Will Win Today match
WACA Ground, Perth, September 20 at 11:30 AM
New South Wales could not prevail the Western Australian force and were dumped by 4 wickets in their campaign opener at the WACA in Perth. For their next game, they stay back at the WACA and will await their next opponent in the form of South Australia Redbacks.
South Australia will commence their JLT cup journey for this year with this game and will look to shrug off there disappoint of the last year finals. The team is a good amalgamation of youth and experienced cogs which makes them an exciting unit this year.
Two young exciting prospects in the form of Harry Nielsen and Spencer Johnson, if got chance will definitely show their potential but it is most unlikely to find a place in the eleven which comprises seasoned campaigners like Jake Weatherald, Alex Carey, Callum Ferguson, Alex Ross, Kane Richardson etc.
New South Wales who did not had a start which they thrived for will look for some momentum in this game and try to put up a good show in this game against South Australia to get themselves going.
Pitch Conditions: Last game saw pacers making it big as a total of 15 wickets went to the pacers out of 16. Batting was tricky in the first half when the track was fresh but got relatively easier as the game went on.
Read on for NSW vs SAU Dream11 Team News and New South Wales vs South Australia Warriors playing 11.
NSW vs SAU Team News
- South Australia will be missing the services of seamer Daniel Worrall after he was experiencing back pain. Luke Robins has been named as his replacement.
- South Australia’s Spencer Johnson is also doubtful for this game, Nick Winter is named as his replacement.
- Irrespective of the result of the last game, NSW are expected to stick to their last eleven.
NSW vs SAU Playing 11
Here’s how the two sides may lineup for New South Wales vs South Australia clash
New South Wales Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Jay Lenton
Batsmen: Kurtis Patterson(c), Daniel Hughes, Ryan Gibson, Nick Larkin
All-rounder: Jack Edwards, Moises Henriques, Sean Abbott
Bowlers: Steve O’Keefe, Daniel Sams, Mickey Edwards
South Australia Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Alex Carey
Batsmen: Jake Weatherald, Callum Ferguson, Alex Ross, Jake Lehmann(c)
All-rounder: Tom Cooper, Cameron Valente (Doubt: Luke Robins)
Bowlers: Kane Richardson, Joe Mennie, Adam Zampa
NSW vs SAU Squads
New South Wales: Kurtis Patterson(c), Harry Conway, Jay Lenton(wk), Trent Copeland, Nick Larkin, Daniel Sams, Jack Edwards, Stephen O’Keefe, Sean Abbott, Mickey Edwards, Jason Sangha, Ryan Gibson, Moises Henriques, Daniel Hughes
South Australia: Jake Lehmann(c), Tom Cooper, Luke Robins, Alex Ross, Chadd Sayers, Callum Ferguson, Jake Weatherald, Spencer Johnson, Adam Zampa, Alex Carey, Joe Mennie, Nick Winter, Harry Nielsen, Cameron Valente, Kane Richardson
- Among the wicket-keepers, Alex Carey is a good choice over the rookie Jay Lenton as he is capable of scoring some quick runs down the order.
- In the batting department, there are some sure shot selections like Callum Ferguson and Kurtis Patterson who are capable of giving you enough points. Callum Ferguson was in an amazing touch while playing for Worcestershire Rapids in the Vitality T20 Blast. Kurtis Patterson is an improved player and is expected to come up good in this game after missing out on a good knock in the last match.
- Among the all-rounders, Moises Henriques and Tom Cooper are valiant choices as both have the ability to take the game away from the opposition with their big hitting abilities and call bowl in any situation of the game.
- WACA’s pitch will assist the fast bowlers so it is safe to go for fast bowlers like Daniel Sams who was brilliant with both bat and ball in the last game, Kane Richardson and Joe Mennie would be the right choices for your fantasy eleven.
Our Captain and Vice-Captain Picks
The players who can help you double your points are Callum Ferguson, Kurtis Patterson, Moises Henriques and Daniel Sams. Among these four you can choose your captain or vice-captain.
NSW vs SAU Dream11 Team
Note: This NSW vs SAU Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis NSW vs SAU team news. Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of the NSW vs SAU Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.