NSW vs TAS Dream11 Prediction Aussie ODD Cup | NSW vs TAS Team News, Playing 11
NSW vs TAS DREAM11 TEAM | New South Wales vs Tasmania | JLT Cup 2018
NSW vs TAS Dream11 Match Prediction | Who Will Win Today match
New Sydney Oval, Sydney, September 25 at 09:30 AM
We are into the eighth match of the tournament and this game will be played at the New Sydney Oval between the bottom-placed New South Wales and the second spot holders Tasmania.
The George Bailey led side has shown determination and have handsomely won their opening two encounters against Victoria by 65 runs and Queensland by 4 wickets. With some good form by their side, they will look to impersonate their show against the already struggling New South Wales who are still looking for their first win of this edition.
New South Wales does have some big names in their ranks but their form so far has been miserable as they look in deep trouble for the games to come. They need to find a win from somewhere to get some momentum going forward into the competition.
Pitch Conditions: The first match at this ground saw Victoria getting past the 300 run mark which was the first 300+ score this season. We can expect the same show in this game as well with the bat.
Read on for NSW vs TAS Dream11 Team News and New South Wales vs Tasmania playing 11.
NSW vs TAS Team News
- With 3 beatings in a row, changes can be expected in the New South Wales eleven.
NSW vs TAS Playing 11
Here’s how the two sides may lineup for New South Wales vs Tasmania clash
New South Wales Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Jay Lenton
Batsmen: Kurtis Patterson(c), Daniel Hughes, Nick Larkin, Ryan Gibson (Doubt: Jason Sangha)
All-rounder: Jack Edwards, Moises Henriques, Daniel Sams
Bowlers: Steve O’Keefe, Chris Green, Sean Abbott (Doubt: Mickey Edwards)
Tasmania Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Matthew Wade
Batsmen: George Bailey(c), Ben McDermott, Jordan Silk, Jake Doran
All-rounder: Simon Milenko, Thomas Rogers
Bowlers: Gurinder Sandhu, Clive Rose, Aaron Summers, Riley Meredith (Doubt: Jackson Bird)
NSW vs TAS Squads
New South Wales: Kurtis Patterson(c), Jay Lenton(wk), Nick Larkin, Moises Henriques, Daniel Sams, Jack Edwards, Daniel Hughes, Trent Copeland, Harry Conway, Stephen O’Keefe, Sean Abbott, Mickey Edwards, Jason Sangha, Ryan Gibson
Tasmania: George Bailey (c), Aaron Summers, Gurinder Sandhu, Matthew Wade (wk), Riley Meredith, Nick Buchanan, Jackson Bird, Clive Rose, Jordan Silk, Beau Webster, Jake Doran, Ben McDermott, Simon Milenko, Thomas Rogers
- For the wicket-keeper slot, Mathew Wade is an automatic choice as he has been in a brilliant batting form with a ton already to his name which he got in the opening match.
- In the batting department, Ben McDermott who got a ton in the game against Queensland will be a good choice while you can also go for Jordan Silk who got an 85 in the last game and is looking dangerous.
- Among the all-rounders, Daniel Sams has been on a different planet altogether for a struggling New South Wales. He has got two fifties already and is looking in sublime touch with both bat and ball.
- This is a high scoring ground, therefore the fast bowlers can trouble the batsmen in the first hour of the play with the new ball. We would suggest you to pick Sean Abbott and Clive Ross in your fantasy eleven who are the inform bowlers for either side right now.
Our Captain and Vice-Captain Picks
The players who can help you double your points are Moises Henriques, Daniel Sams, Ben McDermott and Mathew Wade.
“Have you followed us on Twitter yet? It’s a great place Click here to check it out.”
NSW vs TAS Dream11 Team
Note: This NSW vs TAS Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis NSW vs TAS team news. Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of the NSW vs TAS Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.