NZ Playing 11 for India vs New Zealand 2nd ODI; Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips For IND vs NZ Dream11 Team Prediction
Updated on: Jan 19, 2023 5:03 pm IST
New Zealand playing 11: New Zealand could have easily won the first game but due to some terrible batting against spin especially from their top order batsmen, they lost the game. New Zealand lost the first game in Pakistan as well but came back well to win the remaining 2 games to win the series. They are totally capable of repeating the feat here in India as well. They would need some discipline from their top 4 batsman.
New Zealand playing 11 team newS
- Adam Milne could get a look in ahead of Blair Tickner in the playing 11.
- If Ish Sodhi is fit, he will replace Henry Shipley in the team.
NZ Playing 11
1. Finn Allen
2. Devon Conway
3. Henry Nicholls
4. Daryl Mitchell
5. Tom Latham
6. Glenn Phillips
7. Michael Bracewell
8. Mitchell Santner
9. Lockie Ferguson
10. Henry Shipley/Ish Sodhi
11. Adan Milne/Blair Tickner
New Zealand squad
Tom Latham, Finn Allen, Michael Bracewell, Mark Chapman, Devon Conway, Jacob Duffy, Lockie Ferguson, Matt Henry, Adam Milne, Daryl Mitchell, Henry Nicholls, Glenn Phillips, Mitchell Santner, Henry Shipley, Ish Sodhi
India vs New Zealand Dream11 prediction
Here are the best fantasy cricket picks for the match from NZ
- Michael Bracewell played one of the greatest ever ODI innings by a visiting batsman in the Indian soil. He can also bowl well in the middle overs.
|ODIs||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Highest score||Wickets||Economy rate|
- Tom Latham holed out to a bouncer but his numbers against India are terrific and also a top player of spin. He is a great option from New Zealand in grand leagues.
|ODIs vs IND||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Highest score vs IND||Last 5 scores vs IND|
|21||870||62||96||145*||24, 145*, 32*, 7, 69|
- Devon Conway has to go past powerplay to score big runs. He is an excellent player of spin but when the pacer is operating, he struggles.
|ODIs||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Last 5 scores||Highest score|
|16||588||42||80||10, 52, 101, 0, 38*, 24||126|