NZ Playing 11 for India vs New Zealand 3rd ODI; Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips For IND vs NZ Dream11 Team Prediction
Updated on: Jan 22, 2023 10:20 am IST
New Zealand playing 11: New Zealand fought really hard in the first ODI which should have given them enough confidence but the way they batted in the 2nd ODI was embarassing to say the least. Their batting looks extremely weak without the stability that their skipper Kane Williamson offers at the top of the order.
New Zealand playing 11 team news
- Mark Chapman has a chance to replace Henry Nicholls in the playing 11.
- Adam Milne is expected to replace Henry Shipley who has been innocuous in this series so far.
- No other changes are expected from them for the 3rd match in the series.
NZ Playing 11
1. Finn Allen
2. Devon Conway
3. Henry Nicholls /Mark Chapman
4. Daryl Mitchell
5. Tom Latham
6. Glenn Phillips
7. Michael Bracewell
8. Mitchell Santner
9. Lockie Ferguson
10. Adam Milne/Henry Shipley
11. Blair Tickner
New Zealand squad
Tom Latham, Finn Allen, Michael Bracewell, Mark Chapman, Devon Conway, Jacob Duffy, Lockie Ferguson, Matt Henry, Adam Milne, Daryl Mitchell, Henry Nicholls, Glenn Phillips, Mitchell Santner, Henry Shipley, Ish Sodhi
India vs New Zealand Dream11 prediction
Here are the best fantasy cricket picks for the match from NZ
- Michael Bracewell looked excellent in the 2nd game as well but was unable to convert his start. He is one of the best options from NZ in fantasy leagues.
|ODIs||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Highest score||Wickets||Economy rate|
- Tom Latham landed in India after demolishing India in the previous meeting between these 2 sides but has been a massive disappointment in this series.
|ODIs vs IND||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Highest score vs IND||Last 5 scores vs IND|
|22||871||58||94||145*||1, 24, 145*, 32*, 7|
- Devon Conway hasn’t made much of an impact in this series but there are not much options available from New Zealand. He survived a fiery fast bowling spell in the 2nd match only to get out to Hardik Pandya to a harmless delivery.
|ODIs||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Last 5 scores||Highest score|
|17||595||39||79||7, 10, 52, 101, 0, 38*||126|