NZ Playing 11 for Pakistan vs New Zealand 2nd Test; Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips For PAK vs ENG Dream11 Team Prediction
Updated on: Dec 31, 2022 1:05 pm IST
New Zealand playing 11: New Zealand would look back at the first test and regret about batting really slowly on the 4th day of the test match. They could have forced a result had they got enough time to bowl out the hosts Pakistan. They would want to take cue from England who whitewashed Pakistan just before this series by playing at a quicker rate on flat decks. Although England played an extremely attacking cricket that is hard to adopt by other teams, New Zealand can surely do better than what they did in the first test.
New Zealand playing 11 team news
- Devon Conway was injured on the last day’s play. His availability is uncertain at the moment.
- If Devon Conway is unfit to play, Will Young will replace him in the playing 11.
- The rest of the team is expected to remain the same for NZ.
NZ Playing 11
1. Tom Latham
2. Devon Conway/Will Young
3. Kane Williamson
4. Henry Nicholls
5. Daryl Mitchell
6. Tom Blundell
7. Michael Bracewell
8. Ish Sodhi
10. Ajaz Patel
11. Neil Wagner
New Zealand squad
Tim Southee (captain), Michael Bracewell, Tom Blundell, Devon Conway, Matt Henry, Tom Latham, Daryl Mitchell, Henry Nicholls, Ajaz Patel, Glenn Phillips, Ish Sodhi, Blair Tickner, Neil Wagner, Kane Williamson, Will Young
Pakistan vs New Zealand Dream11 prediction
Here are the best fantasy cricket picks for the match from NZ
- Kane Williamson scored a double century in the first match. It was one of his best innings although the opposition bowling attack was poor and the conditions were flatter.
|Tests vs PAK||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Highest score vs PAK||Last 5 scores|
|13||1442||68||54||238||200*, 48, 31, 15, 2|
- Tom Latham is in stupendous form in the recent past across formats. He scored an excellent century in the first match.
|Tests in Asia||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Highest score||Last 5 scores|
|11||1114||44||45||154||35*, 123, 76, 0, 4|
- Daryl Mitchell can be a top option for captain in grand leagues. He is in terrific form and has ended the year 2022 as one of the best test batsman for NZ.
|Tests||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Last 5 scores||Highest score|
|13||983||61||52||42, 56, 109, 62*, 190||190|
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips