NZ vs ENG Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips for 2nd Test New Zealand vs England Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Feb 21, 2023 6:20 pm IST
NZ vs ENG Dream11 Prediction: Bazball is truly revolutionizing the way test cricket is played. The first pink ball test went England’s way as the Kiwis found it difficult to counter the visitors’ aggresive approach. Although the first innings lead was not significant, England raced to 374 in the second, scoring at almost 5 runs per over. In reply, New Zealand were bundled out for just 126 inside 50 overs.
NZ vs ENG Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
New Zealand vs England, 2nd Test
24-28 February, 03:30 PM IST
Where to Watch NZ vs ENG 2nd Test?
You can watch the second Test between New Zealand and England Live only on Sony Ten Network and the SonyLiv app.
Basin Reserve Pitch Report
Basin Reserve is known for its windy and swinging conditions. The average scores for the first two innings is just over 300. It will be hard to bat at the latter stages, hence the side winning the toss might elect to bat first.
Team Form Guide:
NZ (recent last): L L D D L
ENG (recent last): L W W W W
NZ playing 11
1. Tom Latham
2. Devon Conway
3. Kane Williamson
4. Henry Nicholls
5. Daryl Mitchell
6. Tom Blundell
7. Michael Bracewell
8. Neil Wagner
9. Tim Southee
10. Scott Kuggeleijn
11. Blair Tickner
- In spite of the loss, New Zealand will look to field a similar side for the second test.
- Bracewell will be the only spinner in the side thanks to his batting prowess.
- Same quartet of pacers are expected to play and it is unlikely that Jacob Duffy will start the game.
Here are the best fantasy cricket picks for NZ vs ENG match from New Zealand:
Kane Williamson Stats in Tests
Kane is our batter of choice for this game who has an incredible record at home.
Neil Wagner Stats in Tests
Wagner was the destructor in chief in the first game and his pace and bounce could be key in this game.
ENG playing 11
1. Zak Crawley
2. Ben Duckett
3. Ollie Pope
4. Joe Root
5. Harry Brook
6. Ben Stokes
7. Ben Foakes
8. Jack Leach
9. James Anderson/Olly Stone
10. Stuart Broad
11. Ollie Robinson
- The batting order should remain the same heading into the second test.
- It was a complete batting performance in the first test with everybody chipping in with some runs.
- Olly Stone might come in for one of the pacers for rotation purpose.
Stuart Broad Stats in Tests
Broad could explit the conditions in the ground and is safe choice for your NZ vs ENG Dream11 Team.
Ollie Pope Stats in Tests
Ollie Pope is tailor-made for the sort of cricket England have been playing and should do well once again.
who will win New Zealand vs ENgland Today match
- England continued their dominance over New Zealand in the longest format.
- England have won 10 out of the 11 test matches under Ben Stokes.
- New Zealand are short of options and start as underdogs for this game once again.
With some key Kiwi stars missing, we expect England to come out on top once again in NZ vs ENG 2nd Test as per our today match prediction.
NZ vs ENG Dream11 Prediction
Wicket- keeper: Ollie Pope
Batsmen: Joe Root, Kane Williamson, Harry Brook
All-rounders: Ben Stokes, Michael Bracewell
Bowlers: James Anderson, Stuart Broad, Ollie Robinson, Tim Southee, Neil Wagner
NZ vs ENG Dream11 Captain and Vice Captain?
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Stuart Broad, Neil Wagner
For Grand League: Harry Brook, Miachel Bracewell