NZ vs IND Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips for New Zealand vs India Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Nov 23, 2022 10:05 am IST
NZ vs IND Dream11 Prediction: New Zealand is now set to host the Indian team in a three-match ODI series and the opening ODI encounter is scheduled to take place on 25 November, 2022 (Friday) at the Eden Park in Auckland. During their last ODI assignment, New Zealand registered an amazing series whitewash against Ireland. On the other hand, under the leadership of Shikhar Dhawan, Team India managed to beat South Africa 2-1 in their last three-match ODI series at home in October earlier this year.
NZ vs IND Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
1st ODI, New Zealand vs India
New Zealand vs India ODI
25 November 2022 @ 7 AM IST
Eden Park, Auckland
Where to Watch New Zealand vs India Live on TV and Live Streaming?
Watch New Zealand vs India 1st ODI Live on Amazon Prime Video and DD Sports channel.
New Zealand vs India Pitch Report
The pitch and the conditions at the Eden Park are expected to offer enough help for the batters and bowlers throughout the entire match. There will be good amount of bounce available on the wicket that will surely help the fast bowlers at Eden Park normally offers a balanced track especially with the overcast weather around and things will be favourable for the batters as well. Therefore, picking more of batters and bowlers in your respective dream fantasy teams will be a good option.
Team Form Guide:
NZ (recent last): W W W W W
IND (recent last): W W L W W
NZ Playing 11
1. Devon Conway
2. Finn Allen
3. Kane Williamson (C)
4. Tom Latham (wk)
5. Glenn Phillips
6. Daryl Mitchell/Michael Bracewell
7. Mitchell Santner
8. Tim Southee
9. Matt Henry
10. Lockie Ferguson
11. Adam Milne
- All the players are available for selection and there are no injury issues for New Zealand.
- Daryl Mitchell or Michael Bracewell will be fighting for sixth spot in the side.
- Kane Williamson will captain the side.
- Tom Latham will be the wicket-keeper.
- The likes of Devon Conway, Finn Allen, Kane Williamson, Tom Latham and Glenn Phillips will once again be expected to play a significant role in the batting department.
- The likes of Tim Southee, Matt Henry, Lockie Ferguson and Adam Milne will have to put up a consistent show with the ball.
Kane Williamson Stats in ODI
New Zealand skipper Kane Williamson has a brilliant record in the 50-overs format of the game. Kane Williamson has scored more than 6000 runs at an impressive average of 46.99.
|155||6297||46.99||39/13||27, 17, 45, 34, 19|
Tom Latham Stats in ODI
New Zealand’s senior cricketer Tom Latham has contributed with many crucial performances in ODI cricket as seen over the years. Tom Latham has composed a total of 18 fifties and 6 centuries in the 50-overs cricket.
|114||3237||34.81||18/6||10, 0, 43, 69, 0|
IND Playing 11
1. Shikhar Dhawan (C)
2. Shubman Gill
3. Shreyas Iyer
4. Suryakumar Yadav
5. Rishabh Pant (wk)
6. Sanju Samson/Deepak Hooda
7. Washington Sundar
8. Deepak Chahar/Shardul Thakur
9. Arshdeep Singh
10. Umran Malik
11. Yuzvendra Chahal/Kuldeep Yadav
- There are no major injury problems in the Indian camp.
- Deepak Chahar is very much likely to make a place in the playing XI.
- One of Yuzvendra Chahal or Kuldeep Yadav will be the second spinner alongside Washington Sundar.
- Shikhar Dhawan will be the captain.
- Rishabh Pant will don the wicket-keeping gloves.
- They will once again bank upon the likes of Shikhar Dhawan, Shubman Gill, Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant and Suryakumar Yadav will be their crucial clogs with the bat.
- The likes of Arshdeep Singh, Umran Malik, Yuzvendra Chahal and Deepak Chahar will be their important wicket-taking bowlers.
Shikhar Dhawan Stats in ODI
Indian captain Shikhar Dhawan has been a consistent performer for his side in the ODI format of the game over the years. Shikhar Dhawan has notched up more than 6600 runs at an average of 45.08 that consists of 38 half-centuries and 17 hundreds.
|161||6672||45.08||38/17||8, 13, 4, 40, 33|
Shreyas Iyer Stats in ODI
For India, Shreyas Iyer has provided some crucial contributions in the 50-overs format in recent times. Shreyas Iyer also smacked a wonderful century during the last home series against South Africa.
|33||1299||48.11||12/2||28, 113, 50, 44, 63|
Who will win New Zealand vs India Today match?
- New Zealand have witnessed as many as 5 back-to-back ODI victories in the recent while.
- Team India have managed to win 4 out of their last 5 ODI matches so far this season.
- During the last ODI game between these two teams, New Zealand defeated India by 5 wickets.
According to the New Zealand vs India today match prediction, India are the favourites to win this match.
NZ vs IND Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Devon Conway, Tom Latham
BATTERS: Suryakumar Yadav, Shreyas Iyer, Shikhar Dhawan, Glenn Phillips, Mark Chapman
ALL-ROUNDERS: Deepak Hooda
BOWLERS: Arshdeep Singh, Yuzvendra Chahal, Tim Southee
Who should be the captain of your NZ vs IND Fantasy Team?
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Shreyas Iyer, Kane Williamson.
For Grand League: Suryakumar Yadav, Tom Latham.