NZ vs IND Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips for New Zealand vs India Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Nov 28, 2022 12:19 pm IST
NZ vs IND Dream11 Prediction: New Zealand is all set to cross swords with India in the third and final ODI match at the Hagley Oval in Christchurch on 30 November, 2022 (Wednesday). The second ODI encounter unfortunately got abandoned due to heavy rains at the Seddon Park in Hamilton. New Zealand registered a brilliant 7-wicket victory over India in the first ODI match. The Shikhar Dhawan-led Indian team now find themselves in a do-or-die situation as they desperately need to win the final game on Wednesday in order to level the three-match ODI series.
NZ vs IND Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
3rd ODI, New Zealand vs India
New Zealand vs India ODI
30 November 2022 @ 7 AM IST
Hagley Oval, Christchurch
Where to Watch New Zealand vs India Live on TV and Live Streaming?
Watch New Zealand vs India 3rd ODI Live on Amazon Prime Video and DD Sports channel.
New Zealand vs India Pitch Report
The track and conditions at the Hagley Oval will be favourable for the batters to a great extent. There will be some help for the pace bowlers and batsmen as well due to the bounce available on the track and the overcast conditions. Thus, the captain winning the toss should choose to bowl first and picking a mixed combination of batters, all-rounders and bowlers will be a good decision for this game.
Team Form Guide:
NZ (recent last): NR W W W W
IND (recent last): NR L W W L
NZ Playing 11
1. Devon Conway
2. Finn Allen
3. Kane Williamson (C)
4. Tom Latham (wk)
5. Glenn Phillips
6. Daryl Mitchell
7. Michael Bracewell
8. Mitchell Santner
9. Tim Southee
10. Matt Henry
11. Lockie Ferguson
- All the players are available for selection and there are no major injury issues for New Zealand.
- They are very much likely to pick the same team from the previous match.
- Kane Williamson will be the captain.
- Tom Latham will don the wicket-keeping gloves.
- The likes of Devon Conway, Finn Allen, Kane Williamson, Tom Latham and Glenn Phillips will once again be expected to do the major run-scoring part in the batting department.
- The likes of Tim Southee, Matt Henry, Lockie Ferguson and Mitchell Santner will have to put up a consistent show with the ball.
IND Playing 11
1. Shikhar Dhawan (C)
2. Shubman Gill
3. Shreyas Iyer
4. Suryakumar Yadav
5. Rishabh Pant (wk)
6. Deepak Hooda
7. Washington Sundar
8. Deepak Chahar
9. Arshdeep Singh
10. Umran Malik
11. Yuzvendra Chahal
- There are no major injury problems in the Indian camp.
- They are unlikely to tinker a lot with their playing combination from the last game.
- Shikhar Dhawan will captain the team.
- Rishabh Pant will be the wicket-keeper.
- They will once again bank upon the likes of Shikhar Dhawan, Shubman Gill, Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant and Suryakumar Yadav will be their crucial clogs with the bat.
- The likes of Arshdeep Singh, Umran Malik, Yuzvendra Chahal, Washington Sundar and Deepak Chahar will be their important wicket-taking bowlers.
Who will score most runs in NZ vs IND 3rd ODI?
India’s Shreyas Iyer looked in a fine form with the bat during the opening ODI against New Zealand. Shreyas Iyer contributed with an impressive knock of 80 runs off 76 balls that included 4 sixes and as many fours.
|34||1379||48.11||13/2||80, 28, 113, 50, 44, 63|
Who will pick most wickets in NZ vs IND 3rd ODI?
For New Zealand, right-arm speedster Lockie Ferguson bowled really well in the first ODI encounter against India especially on a smaller ground. Lockie Ferguson ended up taking as many as three crucial wickets in his quota of 10 overs that included a maiden as well.
|46||80||28.38||5.63||0/24, 3/59, 1/56, 2/60, 2/77, 1/80|
Who will be the X-factor in NZ vs IND 3rd ODI?
New Zealand’s Tom Latham definitely proved to be the difference between the two teams in the previous game. Tom Latham composed a terrific unbeaten innings of 145 runs off just 104 deliveries that consisted of 19 fours and 5 sixes.
|115||3382||34.81||18/7||145*, 10, 0, 43, 69, 0|
Who will win New Zealand vs India Today match?
- The New Zealand team have managed to win 4 out of their last 5 ODI matches this season so far.
- India have witnessed a total of 2 victories and as many ODI losses in the recent while.
- In the last completed ODI game between these two teams, New Zealand got the better of India by a margin of 7 wickets.
According to the New Zealand vs India today match prediction, India are the favourites to win this match.
NZ vs IND Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Devon Conway, Tom Latham, Rishabh Pant
BATTERS: Suryakumar Yadav, Shreyas Iyer, Shikhar Dhawan, Kane Williamson
ALL-ROUNDERS: Washington Sundar
BOWLERS: Umran Malik, Matt Henry, Lockie Ferguson
Who should be the captain of your NZ vs IND Fantasy Team?
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Shreyas Iyer, Kane Williamson.
For Grand League: Suryakumar Yadav, Tom Latham.