NZ vs SL Dream 11 Prediction, T20 World Cup 2022 NZ Playing 11, SL Playing 11 New Zealand vs Sri Lanka Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Oct 29, 2022 1:04 pm IST
NZ vs SL Dream 11 Prediction: The Match 27 of the ICC T20 World Cup 2022 is scheduled to be played between New Zealand and Sri Lanka on 29 October, 2022 (Saturday) at the Sydney Cricket Ground in Sydney. After having registered a brilliant 89-run victory over defending champions Australia, New Zealand’s most recent game of the T20 tournament against Afghanistan ended up getting washed out. On the other hand, Sri Lanka suffered a poor 7-wicket hammering at the hands of Australia in their last match.
NZ vs AFG Dream 11 Prediction for Today Match
Fixture Name: Match 27, New Zealand vs Afghanistan
Competition: ICC T20 World Cup 2022
Date: 29 October, 2022
Time: 1:30 PM IST
Ground: Sydney Cricket Ground, Sydney
Watch T20 World Cup 2022 Live Score
Watch New Zealand vs Sri Lanka Live on Star Sports Network and Disney+ Hotstar app.
New Zealand vs Sri Lanka Pitch Report
The pitch and the conditions at the Sydney Cricket Ground are expected to offer enough help for the batters and bowlers throughout the entire match. There will be good amount of bounce available on the wicket that will surely help the fast bowlers as MCG normally offers a balanced track especially with the overcast weather around and things will be favourable for the batters as well. Therefore, picking more of batters and bowlers in your respective dream fantasy teams will be a good option.
Team Form Guide:
NZ (recent last): NR W L W W
SL (recent last): L W W W L
NZ Playing 11
1. Devon Conway (wk)
2. Finn Allen
3. Kane Williamson (C)
4. Glenn Phillips
5. Daryl Mitchell
6. James Neesham
7. Mitchell Santner
8. Tim Southee
9. Lockie Ferguson
10. Trent Boult
11. Ish Sodhi
- Daryl Mitchell is still doubtful for this encounter due to injury.
- Kane Williamson will captain the side.
- Devon Conway will be the wicket-keeper.
- The likes of Devon Conway, Finn Allen, Glenn Phillips, Kane Williamson and James Neesham will once again be expected to play a significant role in the batting department.
- The likes of Lockie Ferguson, Mitchell Santner, Trent Boult, Ish Sodhi and Tim Southee will be their crucial clogs in the bowling contingent.
Devon Conway Stats in T20I
For New Zealand, left-handed opener Devon Conway has been a crucial performer especially in the T20I format so far. Devon Conway contributed with an amazing innings of 92 runs off 58 balls that included 7 fours and 2 sixes against Australia in the last game.
|29||1033||136.1||7||92*, 14, 64, 49*, 70*|
Trent Boult Stats in T20I
New Zealand’s pacer Trent Boult has been an important wicket-taking bowlers across formats in different conditions. Trent Boult has taken as many as 68 wickets from 51 T20I matches at an economy of less than 8.
|51||68||7.91||22.71||2/24, 0/28, 0/22, 2/25, 1/22|
SL Playing 11
1. Kusal Mendis (wk)
2. Pathum Nissanka
3. Dhananjaya de Silva
4. Charith Asalanka
5. Bhanuka Rajapaksa
6. Dasun Shanaka (C)
7. Wanindu Hasaranga
8. Chamika Karunaratne
9. Kasun Rajitha
10. Maheesh Theekshana
11. Lahiru Kumara
- There are no major injury problems for Sri Lanka.
- Dasun Shanaka will be the captain.
- Kusal Mendis will don the wicket-keeping duties.
- They will once again bank upon the likes of Kusal Mendis, Pathum Nissanka, Charith Asalanka, Bhanuka Rajapaksa and Dhananjaya de Silva to come good with the bat.
- The likes of Chamika Karunaratne, Wanindu Hasaranga, Maheesh Theekshana and Lahiru Kumara will have to put up a consistent show with the ball.
Kusal Mendis Stats in T20I
For Sri Lanka, opening batsman Kusal Mendis batted really well during the last two matches against Netherlands and Ireland. Kusal Mendis smashed an unbeaten innings of 68 runs off 43 balls to take his side home against Ireland.
|46||1012||131.29||10||5, 68*, 79, 18, 6, 54, 0|
Wanindu Hasaranga Stats in T20I
Sri Lanka’s premier spinner Wanindu Hasaranga has been an important wicket-taker in the shorter format of the game. Wanindu Hasaranga has taken as many as 8 wickets in the last 4 games this season.
|48||80||6.62||459||0/53, 2/25, 3/28, 3/8, 1/27, 0/22|
Who will win New Zealand vs Sri Lanka today match?
- The New Zealand side have managed to win 3 out of their last 5 T20I matches so far this season.
- Sri Lanka have witnessed as many as 3 victories and 2 losses in the recent while.
- In the last T20I match between these two teams, Sri Lanka defeated New Zealand by 37 runs.
According to the New Zealand vs Sri Lanka today match prediction, New Zealand are the favourites to win this match.
NZ vs SL Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Kusal Mendis, Devon Conway, Finn Allen
BATTERS: Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Glenn Phillips, Kane Williamson
ALL-ROUNDERS: Wanindu Hasaranga, Mitchell Santner
BOWLERS: Maheesh Theekshana, Trent Boult, Lockie Ferguson
Who should be the captain of your NZ vs SL Fantasy Team?
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Devon Conway, Kusal Mendis.
For Grand League: Finn Allen, Mitchell Santner.