PAK Playing 11 for Pakistan vs New Zealand 3rd ODI; Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips For PAK vs NZ Dream11 Team Prediction
Updated on: Jan 12, 2023 7:58 am IST
Pakistan playing 11: Pakistan batsmen failed to standup on a difficult track in the 2nd ODI. They must have chased the target although it was a difficult track to bat, the target was not a daunting one. They would need their opener Imam-Ul-Haq to score some runs which will take the load off the likes of Babar Azam and Mohammad Rizwan. Pakistan have invested on Mohammad Rizwan whose ODI career has been middling so far.
Pakistan playing 11 team news
- Pakistan went in with the same side for 2nd match that played the first ODI.
- Pakistan are expected to go in with the same side for the series decider as well.
PAK playing 11
1. Fakhar Zaman
3. Babar Azam
4. Mohammad Rizwan
5. Haris Sohail
6. Salman Ali Agha
7. Mohammad Nawaz
8. Mohammad Wasim Jnr
9. Haris Rauf
10. Naseem Shah
11. Usama Mir
Babar Azam (captain), Shan Masood (vice-captain), Fakhar Zaman, Haris Rauf, Haris Sohail, Imam-ul-Haq, Kamran Ghulam, Mohammad Hasnain, Mohammad Nawaz, Mohammad Rizwan, Mohammad Wasim Jnr, Naseem Shah, Shahnawaz Dahani, Tayyab Tahir, Usama Mir, Salman Ali Agha
Pakistan vs New Zealand Dream11 Prediction
Here are the best fantasy cricket picks for the match from Pakistan
- Babar Azam is a default option for captain in small leagues. He was the only batsman who looked reliable in the 2nd match.
|ODIs vs NZ||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Last 5 scores vs NZ||Highest score|
|13||560||46||79||79, 66, 101*, 92, 46 ,0||101*|
- Imam-Ul-Haq came into the series with a brilliant run of form but couldn’t capitalise on it. He would want to standup tall in the series decider.
|ODIs||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Last 5 scores||Highest score|
|56||2545||50||82||6, 11, 6, 2, 62, 72||151|
- Naseem Shah is the best bowler for Pakistan in this series alongside Mohammad Nawaz. He can be a good option for captain in grand leagues.
|ODIs||Wickets||Average||Economy rate||Last 4 bowling figures|
|5||18||12||5||3/58, 5/57, 5/33, 2/27|