PAK vs NED Dream 11 Prediction, T20 World Cup 2022 PAK Playing 11, NED Playing 11 Pakistan vs Netherlands Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Oct 30, 2022 12:15 pm IST
PAK vs NED Dream 11 Prediction: Pakistan are ready to take on Netherlands in an important match of the ICC T20 World Cup 2022 scheduled to be hosted at the Perth Stadium in Perth on 30 October, 2022 (Sunday). Pakistan have not played good cricket in the ongoing edition of the T20 competition as they have conceded two back-to-back disappointing defeat at the hands of Zimbabwe and India. On the other hand, Netherlands also ended up losing their most recent game against India by a margin of 56 runs.
PAK vs NED Dream 11 Prediction for Today Match
Fixture Name: Match 29, Pakistan vs Netherlands
Competition: ICC T20 World Cup 2022
Date: 30 October, 2022
Time: 12:30 PM IST
Ground: Perth Stadium, Perth
Watch T20 World Cup 2022 Live Score
Watch Pakistan vs Netherlands Live on Star Sports Network and Disney+ Hotstar app.
Pakistan vs Netherlands Pitch Report
The pitch and the conditions at the Perth Stadium are expected to offer enough help for the batters and bowlers throughout the entire match. There will be good amount of bounce available on the wicket that will surely help the fast bowlers at Perth normally offers a balanced track especially with the overcast weather around and things will be favourable for the batters as well. Therefore, picking more of batters and bowlers in your respective dream fantasy teams will be a good option.
Team Form Guide:
PAK (recent last): L L W W L
NED (recent last): L L L W W
PAK Playing 11
1. Babar Azam (C)
2. Mohammad Rizwan (wk)
3. Fakhar Zaman
4. Shan Masood
5. Iftikhar Ahmed
6. Mohammad Nawaz
7. Shadab Khan
8. Mohammad Wasim Jr.
9. Shaheen Afridi
10. Naseem Shah
11. Haris Rauf
- Fakhar Zaman will not be available for this game due to a knee injury.
- Babar Azam will captain the side.
- Mohammad Rizwan will be the wicket-keeper.
- They will once again bank upon the likes of Babar Azam, Mohammad Rizwan, Shan Masood, Fakhar Zaman and Iftikhar Ahmed to take up the responsibility with the bat.
- The likes of Shaheen Afridi, Naseem Shah, Haris Rauf and Shadab Khan will be their crucial wicket-taking bowlers.
Mohammad Rizwan Stats in T20I
For Pakistan, wicket-keeper batsman Mohammad Rizwan has been the most consistent batsman in the T20I format over the last couple of years. Mohammad Rizwan has notched up as many as 22 fifties and one hundred in T20I cricket.
|75||2478||128.06||22/1||14, 4, 0*, 34, 69, 16|
Haris Rauf Stats in T20I
Pakistan’s premier speedster Haris Rauf has been a key wicket-taking bowler for his side in this shorter format of the game. Haris Rauf has taken a total of 90 T20I wickets at a fine economy of less than 8.
|79||90||7.06||22.04||1/12, 2/36, 2/34, 2/22|
NED Playing 11
1. Max O’Dowd
2. Stephan Myburgh
3. Bas de Leeds
4. Tom Cooper
5. Colin Ackermann
6. Scott Edwards (C & wk)
7. Tim Pringle
8. Roelof van der Merwe
9. Brandon Glover
10. Fred Klaassen
11. Paul van Meekeren
- All the players are available for selection and there are no injury issues for Netherlands.
- Scott Edwards will be the captain and also don the wicket-keeping gloves.
- The likes of Max O’Dowd, Bas de Leeds, Tom Cooper, Roelof van der Merwe and Colin Ackermann will once again be expected to do the major run-scoring part in the batting department.
- The likes of Brandon Glover, Fred Klaassen, Tim Pringle, Bas de Leede and Paul van Meekeren will have to put up a consistent show with the ball.
Max O’Dowd Stats in T20I
For Netherlands, Max O’Dowd looked in a fine touch during the last game against Sri Lanka earlier in this tournament. Max O’Dowd played an unbeaten knock of 71 runs off 53 balls that consisted of 6 fours and 3 sixes.
|55||1500||123.83||10/1||16, 8, 71*, 35, 23, 43, 3|
Bas de Leede Stats in T20I
Netherlands’ Bas de Leede has performed really well both in the batting as well as bowling departments. Bas de Leede has notched up 591 runs and also picked up as many as 23 T20I wickets.
|29||591||4||23||16, 2/29, 14 & 2/31, 30* & 2/18, 14 & 3/19, 3/20, 3/50|
Who will win Pakistan vs Netherlands today match?
- Pakistan have witnessed as many as 2 victories and 3 T20I losses in the recent while.
- The Netherlands team have managed to win 2 out of their last 5 T20I matches so far this season.
According to the Pakistan vs Netherlands today match prediction, Pakistan are the favourites to win this match.
PAK vs NED Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Mohammad Rizwan
BATTERS: Max O’Dowd, Shan Masood, Babar Azam
ALL-ROUNDERS: Bas de Leede, Shadab Khan, Colin Ackermann
BOWLERS: Paul van Meekeren, Haris Rauf, Mohammad Wasim Jr., Shaheen Afridi
Who should be the captain of your PAK vs NED Fantasy Team?
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Mohammad Rizwan, Bas de Leede.
For Grand League: Babar Azam, Haris Rauf.